Chapter 3

A/N: Double update to make it up to you. Am I forgiven yet? This one might not be too long 'cause it is the tournament thing. Enjoy and marvel at Erza's awesomness.

Erza stood in the large arena, the only spectators the Magnolia Royal family and Ultear. Also a few servants. 

She faced four knights. One had long messy black hair that drove her insane, another with short black hair, one with blonde hair and the other with spicky pink hair. So these are their best knights? She asked herself and they looked as if she were a joke. 

"She's a girl. She's supposed to be the toughest knight Crocus has? This'll be over in a second. (I hope I wrote in the right city....)" The one with long black hair said. She grit her teeth and observed her opponents. They all looked capable and healthy, no weak spots in view, shieled by strong silver armour....

She hummed to herself and they turned their attention back to her. "Don't underestimate females, it may be your doom one day." She stated and one of them came running at her. 

The one with the absurdly long black hair. The two waited to see her fighting style. He must be the tank, or one of them. She thouht to herself and dodged a punch thrown her way.

She dodged hit after hit that was thrown her way until she jumped behind him bringing her leg up and kicking him in the back and sending him flying halfway across the arena.

Next two of them came towards her, not even using their swords. She nearly rolled her eyes at them and when they both hit from opposite directions and she simply jumped in the air which made the two of them nearly hit each other and only then did they realize that she was above them. 

They looked up and jumped away just as her legs were about to hit them both. 

The one with the short black hair seemed to be the only one that wasn't attacking her. Finally, he seemed to come with a strategy unlike the other three.

She hadn't faught just for the heck of it since she had become a knight for the Crocus Royal Family.

The ravenette nodded to the three others who nodded in response. She smirked mentally, So are they finally going to get serious and not treat me like a pathetic woman. She thought relieved. There was nothing Erza hated more then people treating her like a useless woman who was ment to clean a house all day and not even know the slightest thing about how to use a sword.

They unsheathed their swords, three coming from all sides and one coming from above. No room to dodge or run. Hmmm.... She thought thinking of a way to not get hurt. It's a long shot but...... She stopped moving, stopped her breathing and  there was not a slight twitch of her finger. Seemingly almost dead.

Just as their swords were about to corner her, she took out one of her swords from its sheath and jumped in the air, kicking two of them in the face, the other one with her fist and the one coming from the top she forced off with her sword. As the they fell back, she landed back in the middle, the same way as she had before she jumped into a defensive position. 

Ultear held a proud and triumphant smile on her face while the Magnolia Royal Family watched in amazement and shock. 

She was better then their four best knights together.

Then she walked over to the blonde and pink haired one, and took both of their heads and crashed them together making them crumple to the ground in a heap. She went to the other two and took out her other swords pointing them at their necks. "It seems I have one." She stated walking away and back to guard her princess.