Chapter 2

A/N: SOOOO SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLY SLOW UPDATE! You guys must be so angry at me for not updating ONCE since I STARTED writing this story. I forgot I even started it. Sorry. So sorry. I have an announcement. I started a new book called "A Romance With No Name" and no it isn't called that because I couldn't come up with a name, it simply sounds nice with the setting for my story. It is a fiction and not a fanfiction. It is my first story on Wattpad that isn't a fanfiction. So I would really appreciate it if you could go and read it! I really have high hopes for this one. And on with the long awaited update!

Jellal kept wondering who the strange red haired girl was. She said her 'Lady' was waiting. Maybe she's some sort of server... By the looks of it a guard. He thought.

He sighed inwardly and stared at the ceiling of his sleeping chamber. Maybe I'll be able to see her tomorrow. He sighed and rolled onto his stomach trying to find a comfortable position to fall asleep. 

Dozing off, the young prince was awoken a few hours later. He sat up grogily rubbing his eyes.

"Your Highness, sorry to wake you, but the Kind demands your presence so you may meet your new fiancé." One of his guards, the youngest one of them all, Sir Romeo said saluting. 

Jellal nodded standing up and telling the young boy he could go. He got dressed in his usual princely attire, walking off to the meeting room where his father, his mother, a girl with black hair and another with red hair awaited. 

He gawked as he saw the red head standing in uniform position, her golden armour (In the cover) and her hair braided down her back. 

She stood straight beside a girl in a frilly pink gown with jewelery and makeup. "Ah son, you have finally arrived." The King said with a crinkled smile and the queen looked at him in adoration. 

"Princess Ultear, this is our son, Prince Jellal." The Queen said and Ultear stood from her small throne and held her hand out to him walking over.

He bent down and kissed her knuckles like a realy gentleman would. He hated doing such formal gestures but he couldn't act otherwise or he would be thrown into the dungeon and punished by the King. His father was kind and adored his son, but if he misbehaved to bring shame to the family, he was forced to act. 

"And this is her personal guard, Lady Erza. They say she is the strongest of their entire unit, but it doesn't look very probable." The Kind said getting a disapproving look from his wife. 

"Is it because I am female, Your Majesty?" She asked keeping her gaze to the front of the room. The King looked at her amused. "I'm curious about this woman's strength. Wouldn't it be entertaining to hold a small tournament?" He said and the Princess beamed. "Oh that is such a lovely idea Your Majesty!"

"Then it's settled. Jellal, get all of the best knights you can round up." He said and Jellal bowed before turning on his heels, his cape following suit making dust fly from the stone floor. 

After he left Erza was actually excited for a strength testing tournament. She didn't show it though. 

She was a very competitive person but she had to push that aside to make sure she wasn't too competitive during actualy fights that could threaten the royal family's safety. 

Just you wait. Underestimate me and you're finished. She thouht to herself with a mental smirk.