Chapter 26

Louis' P.O.V

I slowly climbed out of bed, after waking up from the sunlight shining through the window.

Man, how I'm gonna miss this.

Today was the day.

The day I leave this wonderful place and return back home.

Alana was still sleeping on the bed, as I checked the clock that read '9:45'. Our flight was at 1:30, so I decided to wake her up so we could spend the rest of the time together.

"Allie," I gently shook her, "Wake up."

She stirred before her gorgeous eyes opened.

"Morning." I softly smiled.

"Morning." She attempted to smile back but it then turned into a frown because she knew what day it was.

"Lets go get some breakfast." I stated. She threw the covers off of her body and slowly climbed out of bed. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers, as we walked downstairs.

Liam, Danielle, Morgan, Niall and Harry were already up.

They were all sitting at the table in silence except Harry was cooking breakfast. I noticed that Morgan was sitting on Niall's lap, so I turned to Allie and raised my eyebrow.

She seemed as confused as me, seeing as she shook her shoulders.

I took my seat at the table as Allie went over and motioned for Morgan to follow her outside, probably to find out what's going on.

"Niall!" I shouted once they left.

"Yes?"

"What's going on with you and Morgan?" I asked, while Liam, Dani, and Harry all nodded eagerly, obviously wanting to know too.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend last night." Niall, sheepishly, answered.

"And I take it, she said yes?" Dani continued.

"Surprisingly, yes." Niall smiled.

"Well I'm happy for you, mate." Liam patted him on the shoulder.

"Thanks Liam! It just sucks that we are leaving today." Niall said.

I instantly frowned. I don't wanna leave Allie. I don't wanna leave here. I just wish we could all stay here forever.

"Breakfast is ready." Harry called, bringing the pancakes over to the table.

Zayn and Perrie then walked in right on time.

They took their seats while I got up to go tell Allie and Morgan breakfast was ready.

Alana's P.O.V

"What's going on with you and Niall?" I interrogated her after we stepped outside.

"Last night he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!" She cheered, giggling.

"Aw! I'm so happy for you two!" I hugged her.

"Thanks, but it just sucks to know I won't see him for awhile because they are leaving today."

"Don't remind me. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna be without Louis for so long. He honestly makes my day and brings out the best in me." I groaned.

"I know. It's the same for Niall and I. It's gonna be hard especially since we just started dating. I can practically see my future after he leaves: large ice cream tubs and tears." She complained.