No Rules To Love

Talia Jefferson has three rules in life:

1) Never settle for anything less than your best

2) Never doubt your own abilities

And, possibly the most important rule of all:

3) Never- under any circumstances- fall in love

Talia Jefferson is currently studying at Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, one of the most prestigious performing arts schools in the country. She must pack up her bags, leave her family and friends back in her dull hometown on the outskirts of Manchester and travel almost 200 miles to the bustling city of London. And she couldn't be happier.

Talia is an ambitious girl who dreams of performing on the stage to an adoring audience every night. She will stop at nothing to make this dream a reality. You see, Talia is not a typical twenty-year-old. She doesn't go out partying and getting drunk every night with her friends. She would rather be inside with more important things on her mind, like practising her scales. She's also never had a boyfriend, but she doesn't care. She sees boys and relationships as a distraction from her goals. So, she has taken a personal vow to stay away from boys until she has made it on the West End.

But this could all change when American alumni Hunter Clarke strolls into her acting class. Hunter is everything Talia hates; arrogant, obnoxious, and worst of all: a distraction. However, Talia can't help but notice Hunter's redeeming qualities, like his talent and of course, his incredibly good looks. Can Hunter be the one to change Talia's third rule?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first story on Wattpad! Whoo! As it's my first story, I'm not too sure whether it's any good. So ANY comments are greatly appreciated. I only want to improve! I'll try and answer any comments or questions I can. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

This first chapter is dedicated to mehvishf for the awesome title! I am terrible at titles, cannot think of them at all!

Also, if any of you want to make a banner or a trailer, please send them to me! I'd love to see them.

Thanks for reading :D

COMMENT AND VOTE!

2020 EDIT:

Hey, hey, hey. I've been editing this book again because I still feel like there's more to do (and I'm also procrastinating from writing something else). I wrote this story 5 years ago, so I am very aware that some references may be outdated and it very much feels like a '2015' story.

Also, please bear in mind that at the time of writing this, I didn't know much about the audition process for drama schools and what drama school was like. So now having attended university, I know some of these facts aren't accurate, but I think I did okay overall! Haha