Epilouge:

Anna's pov.
It was time for our assault to strike. The cold air of the soon to be winter bit our faces as we all waited outside the base.

I look to my right seeing the crimson glow of Shadowmeres eyes. Right by her stood Ken watching the base intently. I look over to my left seeing Ryan's adorable face show the hard stronge figure many have seen. Right by him where both Marzia and Felix. They both never stopped gazing into each others eyes. Then before you know it they smashed their lips together.

I look back towards the base and see the fire of a lantern blaze showing the base clearly. We all take one final look at each other and quickly nod standing from our positions and rushing into the base.

I saw James standing infront of me with a smile wide on his face as he fought agenst his own comrade. Soon we were all being rushed by more of the creepy pasta kids I had to take to Mark. I wince as I feel the cold of steel enter my side. But, I smile at the kid before losing myself to my pasta side...
---------------------------------------------
Shadowmeres pov.
I continue to fight seeing the virus Cry showing off to a bunch of kids with what he can do. Next to him was Anna being a true Nightmare to all.

Felix and Marzia mainly just threw stuff at the growing numbers of teenagers. It caused me to chuckle a little. Everyone was truly losing themselves as I was merely cutting my victims to pieces with no true train if thought. I have let my memory's take controll of my actions and trust me its not very pretty when they do.

But, I was saving that rage for Mark. He was going to pay. Pay for what he did to Zoie and what he did to every victim of his. Mark was to die. No matter the cost....

The only problem about me trying to keep my memories at ease was that it mainly fogged my concious. Everytime I blinked I saw Zoies face. It haunted me... Mark couldn't do that again.....

She's dead because of me..... It was all because of me..... I will always be a monster because of him.....

( Flash Back)
I was getting ready to see Anna before I felt a presence. I knew the presence from anywhere. It was one of my nightmares after all...

" Hello again Shadowmere..." Simply states Mark as a smirk formed on his face. I felt my blood boil. I can't stand him...

" Hello again Mark." I mutter spitting his name with venom. I turn around to see him completly. He stood in place with confidence. It annoyed me very much...

" I was coming to check on how Anna was doing." Simply puts Mark. I roll my eyes.

" You know she won't let you near her. So, Why are you even here?" I ask impatiently. A dark chuckle leaves his lips causing a chill to go down my spine.

" I know. But, I have to make sure she is okay." Simply puts Mark. He walks closer but I quickly step back before he can get to close.

" What do you truly want Mark?" I question with a hiss. He chuckles once more.

" I know Anna has been seeing all her old little friends. I am not so happy about that Shadowmere..." Starts off Mark. I start taking more steps back. " I had no problem with her seeing Zoie and Ken. But, Felix... Now thats not so grand."

I take one more step back before I felt pain rush through my body. He was always one step ahead of me which was also annoying. He seemed to predict a bunch of things causing it to become almost impossible to escape. Now that I was pinned to a tree I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

" It's not my fault that Felix so happend to find Anna's new little home you know." I hiss glaring at him. He chuckles at my hiss.

" Oh but it is." He darkly states. He leans closer to my face. " I have always known that Anna won't let me near her. Thats why I am using you to get closer to her. The only way to teach her a lesson, however, Is of corse by killing a one she loves dearly..."