Chapter 12:

Anna's pov.
I walk through the streets buzzing lights. It was close to midnight so no one ever drove down the street. That was pretty cool since I wouldn't have to hide or even kill the person.. I couldn't afford getting blood on my hands and someone seeing me...

I start to run through the streets still trying to think of where Ryan would be. That was until I reached a certain house. My house to be exact....

There was a fore sale sign infront of my own house. I felt more tears start to stain my face as I stared longer at the house. I fall to my knees for a second and start to hug myself.

" This couldn't be true." I mutter to myself. I felt more tears squrt out. " Please don't be true. Please, Please, Please..."

" Anna?" Asks a voice from behind me. I shake my head thinking it was just my imagination. " Anna? Is that really you?!?"

I look behind me seeing a blurry figure from my glossy eyes. I finally start to burst out crying when I relize who it is.

" Ryan..." I cry out. He comes over to me hugging me. I felt the warmth radiate off of him. I for once in my life felt safe. I had a feeling like no one was really gone from my life. Zoies still alive and my parents are still alive and that none of this ever happend. It was all just a bad dream...

A dream... Like the one I had when I went our here to find Ryan. Maybe it wasnt a dream? Maybe Zoie actually is gone... Maybe all that I thought was fake was actually real...

" It's alright Anna." Whispers Ryan in my ear. I shake violently in his arms. He picks me up and puts me in his car. It was warm in the car. I liked the warmth since it felt really nice...

Ryan enters the car to quickly turning the keys. The car roared to life and we started our way to his house. I was glad to be with him... But at the same time I wonder what would have changed....

That's when I relize something. Someone was standing outside my door. A shadow covered their face causing the possibility of knowing them to become pretty difficult. It was only when their wings spread out when I relized who it was...

" Shadowmere?" I mutter and ask myself. Ryan looks at me confused.

" Who?" Asks Ryan curiously.

" Shadowmere." I reply again. He looks at me wide eyed before slamming on the brakes.

" You don't mean..." I nod to reply to him. He curses under his breath.

" How do you know her?" I ask. Ryan shakes his head before answering.

" Her real names Kalli..." Finally Replys Ryan. I stare at him for a second. He looks at me for a split second before it finally hit me. Shadowmere must have made him virus cry meaning she also made Mark..... She's the criminal?

" Wait a second..." I state trying to sort some of these things out. " How do you know about Shadowmere and her real name?"

" He's always known child." States Shadowmere in the back seat of Ryan's car causing Ryan to slam on the breaks again even though we had just started driving again.

" Why do you always do that?" I ask out of habbit. I had known of her sneakiness causing my self Awarness to at lest go up.

" For fun mainly when I'm fucking depressed as hell." Replys Shadowmere looking down at her hands. I relized she was holding something but I didn't know what it was...

" Wait, Why the fuck are you depressed?" Asks Ryan. I put my hand on Ryan shoulder causing him to stare at me now. I shake my head quickly.

" Anyways, Im going to guess your gonna tag along with us?" I ask to change the subject. Shadowmere stares at me before nodding. I smile.

" I first need to get Ken though so I will find you guys later." States Shadowmere. In a blink of an eye she was gone.

I continued to stare at where she use to sit before I finally turn around. Ryan started to make his way to his cabin. I wanted to somehow call Felix and them but I couldn't since I didn't have a phone...

But as we pulled into the driveway I relized something. There lied Marzias beautiful car. I shake my head as we start to walk to the cabin....

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL AUDIENCE! I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful story for sadly we are starting to get to the end of it.... I hope I can finish this story soon to since I have another Mischevious idea for a story... 😈 Im so evil...
Anyways, Like I said I hope your enjoying and now it's time for Ze Questions!

1.) Who is sad about Zoie dieing cuz I know I am...

2.) Who do you think could be next on Marks hit list?

3.) Make sure to leave your prayers for my friend Zoie in the comments... Here, Have a rose! It's very lovely! 🌹💝 And there's a box of chocolates! and now it's time for a beautiful cerimony. ( Zoies fav song plays in background.) HERE LIES THE GREATIST PERSON IN THE WORLD! 😘 LOVE YOU ZO!

Anyways, Make sure to hit that vote button! Also make sure to not crack the screen of whatever your using when you hit that like button since that would be really, really bad...
Leave a comment to and I guess I will talk to y'all later! BAI

PS. Anyone like my OC Shadowmere? Pretty dame awesome right?