Chapter 13:

Ryan's pov.
After seeing Anna so shocked to see Marzia and Felix I was a little amused. But I still couldn't quite wrap my finger around how Anna knew Shadowmere. It was odd...

We continue to the door. When we finally reach the door both Felix and Marzia pull us in. I could hear Anna giggle as we were pulled in.

My cabin was warm with a fireplace lit at the back of my cabin by my bed and couch. For once I actually felt relaxed.

" HELLO EVERYBODY!" Exclaims Shadowmere right in my ear. I roll my eyes as I punch her in the shoulder.

" Nice entrence..." I simply put as she rubs her arm with a smirk on her face. Her skin was tan. Her eyes continued to glow with red showing that darker side to her. It was odd to see her again but it was also a relief.

" I know, Im just full of suprises at the moment." Shadowmere comments. " Speaking of suprises. I was wondering if we have started talking about a plan to eliminate Mark. I want to see him in as much pain as possible." As she spoke those words you could almost feel the venom drip off them. To be honest, She could have had venom dripping on the words if you truly knew her.

" We were just getting to that." I comment waving everyone to take a seat. We all gathered around the coffee table as Shadowmere pulled out the map of Marks hideout. I didn't want to find out how she got it though... To much on my mind I guess...

" As everyone can see Mark has a small cabin in the middle of no where." Points out Shadowmere. She was in her full out worse when it came to talking about Mark. I wouldn't blame her...

" Since I know the layout I guess I can lead the group through the various pathways in the woods." States Anna. I stare at her for a second. She was diffrent from before. The first time I met her she was so innocent. Now vengeance and hate seemed to seep its way into her taking away that innocence.

" We're going to need more of an army." Points out Felix with a small smile. I nod agreeing.

" I can help with that." States Marzia.

" So can I." Comments Anna. She smiles at me. " I have some friends on the inside of Marks compound making it most likely easier for us to get Mark."

" I can get Slendy and them to also help out with this small War of ours." Emprisesed Shadowmere. For once I actually felt bad for her. She tried to hide her sorrow but it was easy to see through.

" So then it a plan?" Asks Ken. Everyone nods as we all break from the conversation.

Everyone from then went sepreat ways. Felix, Marzia, Anna and me stayed here at my cabin as Shadowmere took Ken to Slenders mansion.

" Ryan?" Whimpers out Anna. I look over at her before rushing over. " Are we really going to do this? Can we even kill Mark?"

" There has to be a way for Mark to be killed." I state. " Shadowmere would do anything to see Mark killed. To be honest, I would also. He's done more harm then good."

Anna nods before going back to messaging her 'Acquaintances' that are inside Marks head quarters. For now, I mainly rested. Soon it would be time. Time to kill Mark, Time for my true monster to be unleashed, Time for the consequences to be paid.....

A/N: Hello my great readers! I finally finished this chapter for you guys and I hope you guys will enjoy! The final chapter is most likely next and that means our journey will sadly come to an end... I hope you all have enjoyed so far! Make sure to hit that vote button and tell me your final thoughts in the comments section! Cya guys later.....