Chapter 5:

Nightmares pov.
I lie on the bed in my old room. I was at the mansion obviously since I haven't been here forever. It just felt nice to be on a vacation from Mark.

I felt at ease for once. It felt like I was in my old life again. But I still felt hollow on the inside. Ryan wasnt anywhere to be seen...

I want to know where Ryan is... Its litterally killing me not knowing if he's okay. But where could he possibly be?
------------------------------------------
Ryan's pov. 😜
I lie on the cold cement floor. I haven't eaten in weeks now since Mark doesn't come by that often. But I don't mind it anymore...

After all this time of being locked here I can always hear things. I usually hear Anna's voice talking. Sometimes I think I see her in the shadows. Sometimes I relize that its all a part of my imagination... or at lest I think it is.

I can never trust my mind anymore. I feel like it or whatever I am, Is broken. Broken into millions of pieces. Like when a bottle is shattered on the ground from some old drunk dropping it. Or like when a women sings a way to high note to where it shatters all types of glass.

I'm just broken. Diffrent from reality, Diffrent from what Anna would have called normal. But to her, I was normal. Normal in my own ways. Same with how she was normal in her own ways.

Just, Normal... But no. I am diffrent. A monster trapped inside a cage. Something that doesn't belong to this world. And yet, It still fits in. It fits in a corrupt world. But, It continues to fit in with the way that people feel the pain and misery from the monster....
--------------------------------------------
Anna's pov once more! :
I sit in a tree for a while. I just let my leg hang off the branch I'm sitting on. The wind was also blowing causing my hair to whip with the strong breeze.

I was just thinking. I usually do this now since its all I can do. I mostly try to keep myself ocupated though. Enough to keep to my thoughts away.

I never really like to stop and think. I usually would just always react. And by that, I mean I would sneak into a house, kill parents, recrute kid, Take them back to the cabin, repeat. My daily activitys always went that way.

Well, They have been going that way for the past 2 years that is. But now, Since I have so much free time I can think. Right now, Im thinking I have to much free time to be exact...

Especially since all I can think about is where Ryan could be. Last time I saw him was in... Could he be there? He couldn't.... There's no way.... But, Maybe there is a way.....
-----------------------------
AUTHOR NOTE!
Hey guys! Sorry if the chapters so short... I had writers block and the only reason I also didn't write basically all this week was because I was at my ASA state tounament and I has no time whatsoever to write... Btws, We had gotten 8th place out of 48 teams in the whole tournament. So, I said to my team that we finished as a part of the elite eight...

Anyways,
Make sure to leave a vote for this chapter telling me to write more and I will try my best!

Also if your new to this story then please make sure to check out any of my other story's.

Also if you want you can follow!

Next on the list,
Leave a comment telling me your reading. I already know a lot of my friends are giving me a lot of support on this so I would love it if you gave me a heads up on you being here to!

Btw, I would love it if you all would check out another book... It's called " Hero?" If you are a Deadpool fan then Thats the story for you!

And, Since I have so many books I need to update I will try to update a chapter for each of them by Tuesday including my story " Creatures back in highschool." I have been working on that chapter the most recently. But I always get side tracked and go to another book. Also check out my Random moments book.

Last but not lest,
I LIKE TRAINS!!!
And Tyler posey is bae!

Anyways, Talk to y'all later!
Cya!