Chapter: 9

Anna's pov. ( sorry about using Anna's pov so much XP)

As we finish my new beautiful little creation I start to practically fall in love with the place. We painted most the crumpling walls with the black paint then splattered it with the Crimsion paint to make it look all bloody. Must I say it worked quite well as well.

We also replaced those crappy crumbling wooden planks that were on the windows with new wooden planks. Of corse we had to paint those with some black and splatter the crimson paint on it. Well, At lest it was suppose to mainly be on it....

" How do you like the place?" Asks Masky. I put my finger to my lip thinking for a second.

" It's missing something..." I reply. I continue to stare at the floor finally decideing what's missing. " We need some of the Crimsion in a pool in random rooms."

" Already ahead of that meaning this is the only room without it..." Replys Masky with a smirk. I take a paint bucket and pour it all over the floor. Some even splattered on my leggings that I was wearing...

" And almost done..." I reply while grabbing my red converse. I put them on and step in the paint. Masky joins in and we both start making foot prints. Masky made some on the old cement sidewalk and I made some inside the house. On the stairs and so on...

" There!" Exclaims Masky happy with his work. He made a smiley face in the dirt. I chuckle since it looks like someone had stabbed it fifty times in the face.

" Great job Masky!" I state sarcastically. Masky sticks his tounge out at me.

" Your just jelouse!" Masky exclaims as he storms into my new little home. I giggle and storm in with him.

" Your just jelouse!" I exclaim back.

" Jelouse of what?" He questions.

" Jelouse of my amazing sarcasm!" I exclaim knowing I have won this little battle. I couldn't help but laugh at him though since he made a dopy looking face.

That's when there was a knock at the door. I stare at it not moving at all. Whoever was out there could either be some lost people or even some person trying to find out if creepypastas exists.

" What do we do?" I whisper to Masky. Thats when he starts pulling me up the stairs. I was really confused to since Masky would never be this sneaky right here...

We make it up to the room that was my bed room. I look out my window first. Thats when I see another face I wasn't suppose to be seeing. Actually, 4 Faces...

I knew at some point of time, Jeff would tell Zoie, Ken and Shadowmere about my new place... But how did he find it to?

A/N: Hello my fabulous readers! I hope you are all enjoying this lovely little story! I am updating more offten if you haven't relized that yet...

Also, I wanted to say that my soon to be highschool football team lost 15-34... Our stupid coach gave up causing the boys to give up.

Anyways, HOW YALL DOING? I need to say the questions for you guys! So yeah, Lets begin!

Q1: Anyone know who's new to coming to see Anna?

Q2: You think there's gonna be a new couple? * Wiggles Eyebrows.*

Q3: Who likes Masky more then Jeff?

Alright, Now that that's over... Make sure to leave a vote! Also make sure to comment telling me what you think! I am looking forward to seeing the comments! BAI!