Chapter 4:

Nightmares pov.
I enter the office amazed by what I see. There stood Shadowmere with her obsidian wings spread out. She wore her obsidian black armor that showed not to mess with her.

I begin to walk in but suddenly stop. I continue to stare at her for some reason. I see her smirk.

" Great to see you." States Shadowmere. I don't answer back. " I bet your wondering why your here... Well, I thought it would be nice for you to get a burden off your back."

" Wait... What?" I ask confused as hell.

" Well, I spoke to Mark and he said that he has enough ' Lab rats' To where you can stay here with us." She explains. I stare at her amazed. She smirks again.

" But, How?" I ask still amazed.

" I told him it was to make you ' More powerful'." She explains. " But, There is no way for me to make you more powerful. I mean sure I'm like a lord to all the pastas but that doesn't mean I can just snap my fingers and boom your powerful. Well, actually. Maybe I can..."

I chuckle a little as she makes a werid face. Shadowmere is always one of the funny ones. She usually can be really deadly if you piss her off but she still is really fun to be around.

" So, Can I go anywhere I want?" I ask curiously. Shadowmere looks at me funny. But then she shakes her head.

" You can't go on the look for Ryan sadly." She Replys. A frown forms on my face like usual. " But, He said you can go back to Slendermans mansion aparently. Which doesn't make sense at all but who the hell gives a shit?"

I felt like hugging her. She got me out of hell which was quite impressive. I thought Mark wouldn't have aloud it. Apparently he did though...

" May I be excused now?" I ask impatiently.

" You think I would care if you left?" She asks. " Go and have some fun for once. In the mean time I have torturing with Shadow and Ken to do." She grins at the last part. Im guessing she likes to torture people on her free time.
-------------------
Shadowmeres pov! Oh and New pov....

I start my way down to where Shadow and Ken should be. I was suppose to be helping them with torturing some douch bags.

I almost laugh. I love talking to myself in my mind usually. I don't know why so I just kinda think of it being my lonely self. Dont judge me!

" Hello my lord." Greets Shadow as she bows. I roll my eyes. I hate it when people treat me as royalty. I mean sure I came from a royal family and was the only survivor of that era but still.

" How are the victims?" I ask impatiently like always.

" Their vitals are stable." Points out Ken. " Otherwise they wouldn't be breathing as heavy as they are now. Their brains work since they have been panicking for over an hour now. Lastly their complete rude ass mouths have learned some manners." I chuckle a little by how Ken gives me the details.

" You guys think they would be good to the team?" I ask almost laughing. Shadow grins. Ken just smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

" If they survive then most likely they will but if they die then thats to dame bad." Replys Shadow. I chuckle a little.

" That makes sense." I agree. She also just chuckles. Then we enter the room.
-----------------
( time skip!)
After we all exit with blood on us, I feel my adrenalin finally calm down. Shadow had a giant smile on her face and Ken just stood there amazed.

" That wasnt as fun as I thought it was going to be..." I sadly state.

" It really wasnt...." Agrees Shadow.

" Lets go have fun torturing the old person Shadowmere hasn't seen since she taught him his killing ways!" Enthusiastically states Ken.

" No... We... we can't..." I interject.

" Well, Then lets have a vote!" Happily adds Ken. I roll my eyes. " All in favor of going to see Slenderman raise your hands!" Shadow and Ken raise their hands.

" Fine!" I yell annoyed. They both clap their hands before we teleport to the front of the mansion.

I hesitate before finally starting to walk towards the door. Ken trips on the way to the door making me almost laugh my ass off. Before I knew it though, I began to crack up laughing. Shadow walked up to the door happily then slamed herself into it yelling and screaming her lungs off.

" OPEN THE GOD DAME DOOR!" Yells Shadow. Before we knew it one of Slenders pastas open the door. I hear Shadow gasp. " Holy shit! It fucking worked?!?! IM A FUCKING GOD! PRAISE THE LORD! Oh wait, Then I'd be praising myself."

" Oh, my fucking god..." I mutter face palming myself. " Dame it Shadow! Act like I fucking taught you! We are in public you fucking dumbass!"

I hear a dark chuckle come from the kid. Shadow glares at him. This just makes him laugh even more.

" What the fuck you laughing at?" She asks yet yells at the same time.

" Yeah, What the fuck Jeffery?" I ask smirking as I said the kids name. He glares at me but then gives me a confused look. " Also, I suggest you get out of my way since I need to talk to your boss. The great and all mighty Slenderman."

" Ugh..." Jeff moans. " SLENDY! SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR FOR YOU! AND SOME HOW SHE KNOWS MY NAME! IT'S KINDA FUCKING CONFUSING!"

" Silence child!" Yells a whisper type of voice. I roll my eyes as Slenderman appears out of thin air

" Wassup child?" I ask chuckling.

" Sh..Shadowmere?" He Studders. I chuckle again. " Please come in! I can't believe it's you!"

" What is there not to believe in?" I ask. He just shrugs. Shadow and Ken push past Slenderman as they chase after Jeff. Thats when Slenders, daughter as some would say, Comes over to us. She stares at me confused.

" Who are you?" Asks the little girl. I guessed it was his ' Daughter' Sally.

" My names Shadowmere, You must be Sally correct?" I ask. She smiles and nods.

" How did you know my name?" Asks Sally.

" I know everything..." I state like it was normal. She tilts her head but still has a smile on her face.

" Enough of that... Lets go to my office so we can talk in privacy..." Awkwardly states Slender. I giggle a little and nod my head as we start towards his office...

A/N: Hey guys! I hope your enjoying the story! Btws, I have been writing this whole chapter since about 9:00pm until now which is 12:35 am. I can't sleep so yeah! Anyways, One chapters down two more to go!