Chapter 3:

Nightmares pov.
" Her name is Zoey..." I state trailing off at the end. James continues to stare at me. " She goes by Shadow now since her parents tried to kill her. To be honest, No one would have seen it coming either..."

" So, her parents are hunting her now?" Asks James. I nod my head smirking as I see him mentally face palm hisself. I giggle and we continue onwards. " Is there anyone else we are going to see?"

" Actually there is one person..." I dramatically state. James stares at me oddly obviously wanting more information. " His name is Ken. Dont worry, He's living with Zoey right now."
( Time skip!)
As we reach the castle Zoey now calls home I feel the thought of being watched. I stop James and point to the sky. He understands me and begins to climb the tree. I spread out my Obsidian black wings as I feel the presence become stronger. I look behind me, Nothing. I look infront of me being greeted by James. He was normal though.

" Ugh... James?" I question. He begins to get a wicked looking smile formed on his face. I wanted to scream but couldn't. Thats when I begin to feel a hand on my shoulder.

I snap out of my thought. James looks at me conserned. I knew he could tell that something was wrong. Especially since I was beginning to tense up with nothing infront or behind us other then James and I.

I shake my head. I try calming myself down but can't really. It was hard for me to calm down anymore. I usually just let out my emotions by punching something if I was angry. Or I would run somewhere else to hide if I was scared. Sometimes I couldn't do anything though. My wings color would change to a color of whatever emotion I was feeling. If I felt sad my wings would change to the color blue.

But most the time I felt nothing other then emptyness. I would always have the obsidian black wings that still lie on my back.

" Sorry James, I... I need to go to this place on my own..." I say sadly to James. He hesitates but finally nods as he runs back home.

I continue until I reach the obsidian black castle. I go up to the door and knock the little password me and Zoey made up. She opens the door pulling me in.

The castle had marble tiled flooring. Dark black walling with some banners also lied in the castle. I continue studieing the place before I was pulled into a tight hug.

" OMG! IT'S YOU A..." She excitingly yells but stops before she says my actual name. I don't exactly like that name since it brings back many of memories to.

" Sup?" I ask as she continues to hug me. I feel a smile creep onto her face.

" Not much." She Replys as she pulls away from the old hug position. She looks behind her seeing Ken. " Hey Ken! Its A... I mean, Nightmare!"

" How's it goin?" He asks. I shrug with a smirk on my face.

" It's goin places..." I reply with another shrug. Ken just chuckles a little.

" So, whatcha doin here?" Asks Zoey. I take a glance at Zoey seeing her wearing the gear Shadowmere gave her. Shadowmere was basically the owner of this place. She had brown hair with hazel eyes that have a ring of brown around the puple.

Shadowmere basically took Zoey and Ken in when she saw the " potential" they both held. She even offered me a chance to join but I had to turn down. I knew mark wouldn't let me out of his sight...

" I'm just here to visit I guess." I finally respond to the question. They nod their heads in acceptance to my answer.

" Well, Shadowmere has been wanting to talk to you anyways..." Zoey flatly responds. I give her a questioning look.

" What for?" I ask a little impatiently.

" We don't even know." Ken Replys. " She just said she wanted to see you next time you came. I think it's immportant to."

I nod and we begin walking to Shadowmeres office. Ken and Zoey just mostly tell me what's going on with everyone from my old life. Zoey told me Felix and Marzia have been dating since the beginning of last year. Aparently they haven't seen Ryan though.

When they told me that I could feel my heart break. I wanted to know about how Ryan was doing. I haven't seen him in forever and it started to bother me.

We make it to Shadowmeres office causing me to snap out of my train of thought. Zoey and Ken wish me luck before I enter the office. I could feel my palms become sweaty and soon I could feel my legs become weak...