Recommendations

ILLUSION

[recommendations]

Hey guys,

I have been lucky to get 100k + reads on this and I really appreciate it. You have no idea! Hell, I had no idea this story was going to be this big! To those who read, vote and comment, I thank you as always.

This first started out as a way to help my friend Ale go_to_Hades, but then I realized it could be much more than that. This will be for any aspiring authors on wattpad. I will be using this to promote my favorite stories, and  any  of  yours. If you guys want something to read, try these.

1. Spoken Words by go_to_Hades

"I promised you that I would never leave. And I didn't. You did."

                                            -Harry Styles               

Montserrat (mohnt-seh-raht) Hernandez is trying to forget about the past and move on from the adversities she had gone through; Harry's the only one who can help her do that.

He doesn't know that, though. Harry just thinks the dark is her worst fear. But it's so much more than that.

When a secret is revealed, the couple's relationship takes a drastic turn and they have to decide what's best for the other, and for themselves.

And so they enter the world of cheaters, liars, family tension, and broken trust to discover what is really needed in order to make any relationship work: love.

Go send her some love by reading and voting for her story.

To Ale: Sunt te leata, nuc?  Ubi est meam?

2. Fragmented || 5sos au  by @ELBloom

in which a girl fighting DID finds are part of herself she never knew was there, embraces her differences, and fights against stereotyping, slut shaming and depression. || punk luke hemmings

"normal is an illusion. what is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly."

◇mul·ti·ple per·son·al·i·ty (n) [psychology]

noun: multiple-personality disorder

a rare dissociative disorder in which two or more personalities with distinct memories and behavior patterns apparently exist in one individual.◇

3.  Rule Breakers  harry styles

"I don't know where this might go, but I'm whiling to take the chance."

Kinsley Noel has never been the outgoing type. She's the girl at the back of the class with her nose stuffed in a book; she's the girl that spends her nights on YouTube rather than partying. She has never been spontaneous, and doesn't take well to surprises. She loves control and finds comfort in inevitability. Kinsley's plans for university turn for the worst when her best friend Layla kidnaps her for the adventure of a lifetime. Kinsley feels as if her whole life is being spun out of control. One problem: no one knows where they went, not even Kinsley knows what's in store.

She's the girl he never saw coming.

Harry Styles has never been one for words, he'd rather take pictures. He's the one behind the camera; he's the one who spends most of his Saturday's editing photos. Harry has always wanted to get away from the confines of his suffocating family affairs. Bound for taking over his father's business, Harry takes a detour to visit his best friend Liam, who's vacationing in Italy, in order to get away from his responsibilities. He thinks Italy is the perfect place for taking photos, but he never knew just how beautiful the sites were.

He's the one she could never read about.

Paths are revealed, lives are unraveled and fates begin to tangle together as they both figure out what life truly brings.