+2 ➵ Pillow Talks

#morefluffandstuff *wink wink*

Anyone hear about JW coming back to the theaters? Idk...should I go see it for a third time?

Comment, vote and enjoy.

*

Grabbing the bag from the microwave, I curse when I forget just how hot it is. I rip the bag open, hurrying to pour the popcorn into a bowl. I walk carefully to the living room, pouting at my semi hurt fingers. I place the bowl of freshly popped popcorn on the coffee table, then spread out all of our movie choices. Zach was coming over for a movie night. We've had them every night since he's been here, and I still feel the need to make sure everything is perfect.

The doorbell rung, startling me. I skipped, which I hardly do, to the front door. I almost slip when my socks slide against the wood floor. I grab onto the handle, pulling it open, half smiling at my clumsiness.

Standing with his hands in his pockets, the dark of night surrounding him, was Zach, wearing his usual smirk. His warm brown eyes peered down at me. He raised his hand to his head, pulling off the snowflake covered beanie and shaking it slightly. I sigh, drinking him in, before softly pressing my lips to his. "Come on in."

I step away from the doorway, curling my toes when the cold wind hits me. I can see Zach slipping off his boots as I shut the door. He rubs his hands together and hangs up his jacket. I lace my fingers with his and half run, half slide into the kitchen with Zach laughing behind me.

*

After three movies, finishing up Teen Wolf, and half of American Horror Story: Murder House, Zach rests his head on my lap as my hands ran through his hair. It was getting longer now, shaggier. I loved the way his soft dark locks felt between my fingers; I loved the moments we spent together, just like this. His head on my lap, my fingers in his hair, snuggled up together watching Netflix. This was our coupley pastime.

I was barely paying any attention to what was on the t.v; I was too busy and whatever it was couldn't have been more important than him right now. Everything felt as if it were a blur and he was the only clarity. It's like a sort of bliss, a floating high. No pain, no worry, just him and I.

Zach turned in my arms, his warm eyes locking with mine as he raised his hand to my face. I lean into his palm, my fingers never leaving his hair, shutting my eyes. When I open them, he's closer now, his face level with mine. We're so close that we share the same air, same breaths.

His mouth is parted, but he says nothing at first. And he doesn't need to, his warmth is enough. I lean forward, resting my forehead on his. His fingers fall form my face, teasing the outside of my thigh. Even in the cold Maryland winter, his hand is hot against my skin. He kisses my neck before leaning in close to my ear.

"I love you," Zach breathed, his voice only above a whisper. I close my eyes. This wasn't the first time he's told me, and I still get butterflies. I pinch his chin in between my forefinger and thumb, making him face me. I brush my lips along his before pulling away.

"Good," I tease, resting my back of the couch. His eyebrows knit together, but only for a second, before he shifts so that he's sitting next to me. "Good?"

I laugh and throw my arms over his shoulders, pecking him on the lips. "Because I love you, too." A small smile slides onto his face. He shakes his head, then looks up at me, amusement clear in his eyes. "You're so corny sometimes."