Book I: Illusion

Hello new readers, older readers, younger readers and readers to come

I began editing this story around the time the movie Jurassic World came out on DVD, October 20th, 2015. The edits include additional scenes. I loved writing it and really I wanted to enjoy the story all over again.

Also, the story does highlight important scenes from the movie. The only differences are my original character, Mari, and a few more Zach scenes - pretty much what EVERYONE wants. Chapter 18 is when the story format changes, and I add in a lot of original storyline.

Please vote, comment and enjoy a different take on the famous Jurassic Park originally written by Michael Crichton.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS VERY UNEDITED, TYPEOS ABOUND. IF YOU CARE, CLICK OFF (and please don't comment about it, I sadly know). ALSO I WROTE THIS 8 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 15. IT'S VERY MUCH WRITTEN BY A 15 YR OLD. 

You have been warned xx

.

.

.

coming soonArden Gnight is grateful for her acceptance into Easton College, a prestigious school in upstate New York where applicants don't apply, they're chosen

coming soon
Arden Gnight is grateful for her acceptance into Easton College, a prestigious school in upstate New York where applicants don't apply, they're chosen. But when dead bodies start to rise from shallow graves and her past begins to haunt her, Arden questions whether her haven at Easton is safe. As Arden moves closer to finding the answers see craves, she finds that she can't ignore the warnings that sometimes the dead must stay dead.*description subject to change

Hello new readers and old! I am back on Wattpad!

I am so grateful for everything this story has done for me and that so many of you enjoyed it! I have a new novel coming out, called FROM OUR BLOOD. If you love the action of this book and are interested in how I use it in my own original story, please check it out! I have learned a lot from writing Illusion and hope that I this new story will help me perfect my craft.

Also I would love to connect with story lovers and writers on twitter @/shardai_smithh. I follow back!

Thank you!