35. The First Time

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

Taylor’s POV

I could tell that Harry was nervous, and I didn’t want to pressure him. But before I could back off, I felt his hands slowly slip under my uniform top and he helped me take my top off. I was a little nervous at first because this was the first time that this would mean something to me, but I didn’t want to let that show.

His lips were instantly back on mine as he rolled over on top of me, slipping his hands under my back and undoing my bra. 

This time was already different than before with Niall. Harry was much more delicate with me. He was careful.

When we were both topless, I placed Harry’s hands on my breasts and he started to touch them as I reached down for his pants. He helped me remove his pants and before we knew it, we were both laying there in only our underwear.

“You are SO beautiful.” Harry whispered, removing his lips from mine for a moment.

I didn’t respond because I knew I didn’t really know what to say. Niall had never told me I was beautiful. He just went straight to business and never cared about being careful or never cared about hurting me.

This was it. I was finally in love and I couldn’t wait to see what would happen.

Harry’s POV

As I laid over Taylor, I looked down her body. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. I never in a million years would’ve imagine I would be losing my virginity to someone as  beautiful and perfect as her.

I reached down and pushed a strand of her hair out of her face before running my  hand softly down her body and removing her pink lace underwear.

As soon as I started to remove them, I felt myself harden. She was perfect. THIS was perfect.

Taylor almost instantly reached down and took my boxers off as well.

“There’s a condom in the pocket of my cheer skirt.” Taylor said, looking over to the floor.

“You knew this was coming didn’t you?” I asked playfully as I reached down and grabbed the condom out of her pocket.

“Every girl on the cheer squad keeps one there. Now whether or not we use it is a different story.” Taylor said, laughing.

I didn’t respond as I opened the condom and slipped it on.

I took a comfortable position on top of her and looked down into her eyes. She had a smile on her face and I couldn’t help but smile back at her.

“Tell me if I’m hurting you, okay?” I said.

“Harry. Stop being so nervous. It’ll all be fine.” Taylor replied, pulling me down to kiss her once more.

And with that, I lined myself up over her and slowly inserted myself into her.  She instantly let out a small moan and I quickly got worried and pulled out.

Taylor let out a little giggle. “Harry. That’s a good thing. You’re not hurting me.” She said.

I felt a little embarrassed, but quickly inserted myself again, letting myself adjust to the feeling. It felt good and soon I was going in and out at a good pace. Once I felt myself tense up, I pulled out, then laid down next to her, a little out of breath.

“That was amazing.” Taylor whispered, cuddling the bed comforter close to her body.

“Yes it was. I never would’ve imagined that it would be this incredible or that I would share something so special with you.” I replied, pulling her naked body close to me and cuddling her close.

For a while, we just laid there and took it all in. We were breathing in sync and eventually I could feel myself drifting to sleep.

But just as I was about to doze off, there was a knock on the door.

How could anyone have ever found this place? And who could it be…?

Taylor sat up, covering herself with the covers and I got up, quickly putting my clothes on before running to the door.

When I opened the door, I wished I wouldn’t have.

A familiar dirty-blond man was standing in the doorway with his football jersey on.

It was Niall.

“Hello, Harry. I’m here to get my girlfriend back.”