15. For Her

Harry’s POV

The next day, I met up with Louis in morning assembly.

“Sorry about last night… Taylor was having trouble with her math homework and then I wasn’t feeling that well so she insisted that we relax and watch a movie until I felt a little better.” I said, sitting down in my assigned seat.

“Come on, Harry. We both know that’s absolute bullshit. There’s something going on between you two, isn’t there?” he asked, a cheeky grin on his face.

“I mean, I don’t really kiss and tell….” I replied, a smirk coming on my face.

“YOU KISSED HER?!” Louis asked, yelling almost as loud as he could.

“SHHH. There are other people in here, you know that right…?” I said.

Louis laughed, then started again. “I can’t believe you kissed Taylor Swift. I’ve wanted to do that for as long as I can remember.”

Before replying, I looked up to the entry way of the auditorium and saw Taylor enter.

She almost instantly saw me. She waved at me and I flashed a smile back.

Moments later, she was by Louis and I.

“Good morning!” she said, leaning in for a hug.

I hugged her back and looked to Louis who was making suggestive movements towards us as if to draw attention.

I flashed him a dirty look and got out of Taylor’s grip.

“Are you coming to the big game tonight?!” she asked.

“Ehh, I don’t think so. Louis and I were going to go over to his house and play some video games.” I replied.