25. Surprise Visit

Louis’ POV

I woke up the next morning to my mom shaking me.

“I thought you were going to stay up at the hospital with Harry.” She said, a confused look on her face.

It was way too early in the morning to lie, but I had to. My mother would probably kick me out of the house if she knew I was gay. She wouldn’t stand for that.

“He insisted that I come home and sleep in my own bed.” I replied, wiping my eyes before sitting up to look at her.

“Well… Alright. I have to go into work and your sisters are going over to a friends’ house so you’ll be here by yourself. You should go up to the hospital and visit Harry.” She said, kissing my forehead.

“Alright. Have a good day.” I replied, watching her walk out.

I waited until I heard my mother and sisters exit the house before getting out of bed. I slept in only my briefs every night, so I picked up a dirty pair of basketball shorts on my floor and put them on. It was pretty hot in the house, so I decided not to put on a shirt since no one else was home.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet, setting it on the counter then finding the box of Cheerios in the pantry.

Before I could pour myself a bowl, the doorbell rang.

Who could that be? My mom hadn’t said anything about someone coming over.

Without thinking much of it, I walked to the door, unlocked it, then opened it.

“Morning, loser.” A voice said.

I looked up, recognizing the boys face. It was one of Niall’s friends, Zayn.

Shit.