Chapter 12- Frenemies

Jessica's Point of View

Last night.

A cliché evening, one I had dreamed about all my life.

Last night.

A fun time where I finally made a new friend.

Last night.

A night I never wished would be over.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you have a dirty mind, and are thinking of something inappropriate then....stop. James and I did NOT do what you are thinking. Do you honestly think I would do that?

Well anyways...

Last night James stayed with me until one in the morning, so it is safe to say I look rather zombie-ish.

We talked about everything, we laughed. We did not cry. We talked.

Yep, I told you it was a cliché moment that belongs in a chick flick.

I learned a lot about James. He did most of the talking, since I am more of a listener when I am around people who have just now became my friends, and people who used to be my enemy.

After thinking about all that had happened the night before, I got my lazy self out of my bed.

At one glance my suspicions were confirmed; I did look like a zombie.

My hair was in a tangled bun, since I forgot to take it down once James had left. I wasn't wearing much makeup, but the makeup I was wearing was smeared all over the place. My eyeliner had smeared under my eyes to top off the zombie style I had.

My clothes were wrinkled, but that was no surprise.

I was defiantly prepared for Halloween, too bad it was a long time away.

I ran was washcloth under warm water and began to take my makeup off. I was out of make remover, so this was going to have to do.

It wasn't doing anything, my life is over.

I began to scrub my face harder, which did they trick.

After I got all my makeup off, I decided I would just go natural today.

I took my knotted hair out of the elastic that was holding it up and brushed it out.

"I probably just pulled out all my hair," I thought to myself one my hair was brushed and put back into its messy bun.

Now, I just needed to find something to wear.

I saw a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt lying right in front of my bathroom door.

 I need one of those Staples buttons that says: That was easy.

I made my way down stair after grabbing my books and bag of course.

I am not a big breakfast eater, so I didn't even look twice at the eggs and bacon my mom had prepare, instead I grabbed a granola bar. I have a strange addiction to those things.

I left the house in hopes of making to bus. I don't know what time it is, since I didn't bother checking the time. Thinking about it now, I realized I probably should have checked the time before walking out the door.

Well too late now. I kept walking and eventually made it to the bus stop. Luckily the bus was still there.

I followed the routine I had been following for years. I walked in, ignored the stares, and sat down in my regular seat.