CHAPTER 21: REVELATION

The next morning hyuna was looking for gayoon because she is not on her room, she asked for help with others but they can't find her.

JH: "what if? She run away? Because the truth is too much for her?"

HS: "or maybe she commits suicide again.."

Doojoon was annoyed and smack them in the head.

DJ: "gayoon isn't weak person that you think, let's look again.."

HA: "I'll go ask the prince if she saw her."

Hyuna knock on yoseob doors but it was a complete silent so she decided to open the door.

HA: "your hi--------"

She was surprised to see them sleeping together, she covered her mouth and run to the others.

DW: "what happen hyuna?"

HA: " Ga-gayoon *pant* highness *pant*"

GK: "breath okay.. and tell as slowly.."

HA: "*exhale* gayoon is sleeping with the prince"

Everyone was surprised that they run to yoseob's room and peek inside. then they saw them hugging in the bed.

HA: "let's not bother them, they must be tired.. let's go back quietly.."

HS: "too late.."

Doojoon who was really annoyed seeing them instantly went inside then pull yoseob legs to the floor. The others tried to stop him but yoseob already fall on the floor.

E: "your highness!"

Gayoon was startled and woken up by the noise. She was surprised that everyone is there so she hide from the blanket because of embarrassment.

YS: "yah!! doojoon-ah! what do you think you are doing?"

DJ: "ARRGGGHHH! How could you yoseob!!!"

GK: "you're pretty fast your highness.. *smirked*"

HS: "I didn't know that you're that aggressive your highness.."

HA: "how could you prince! It's to early to do this things!"

DW: "what do you expect if they are already on that stage, but that was pretty quick.."

YS: "Y-YAH!!!! what are you all talking about! We didn't do anything."

Everyone looked at him with evil eyes and yoseob felt a cold feeling runs to his spine.

E: "reeeeeaaaaalllly???"

GY: "we didn't do anything!"

Everyone was startled and looked at gayoon who was hiding under the blanket. They burst in laughter and gayoon was confused why they are laughing.

GY: "w-wae?"

JH: "hahahahaha we're just teasing you both!"

GK: "nae nae! Your reactions are hilarious!"

DJ: "well I'm not joking I'm really annoyed.. tch!"

The other boys laughed and teased doojoon who is annoyed and jealous. It was a fun morning for all of them. During breakfast they started to discuss about their research and what they will do.

DJ: "so our research is done, the princess and the soldier story has come to an end.."

HA: "it must be really destiny that you both will meet each other.."

JH: "but it didn't ended the way we think of.."

YS: "well enough with that, it's settled now right? But I'm worried are you still having those dreams gayoon?"