CHAPTER 20: DECISION

After the incident gayoon was having a deep thoughts, then she went to hyuna to talk about it.

GY: "hyuna!"

HA: "yes? It's unusual that you're the first to approached me.. kekeke"

GY: "I think I have all the answers now! I love yoseob! I love him and I don't want to loose him!"

HA: "hahaha that's great so what are you going to do now?"

GY: "I think I'll talk to doojoon first.."

HA: " good! Goodluck!"

Hyuna smiled at gayoon and she smiled back then run to find doojoon. She saw him at the 2nd floor in the verenda of the house. He was staring at the sky melancholy.

GY: "doojoon?"

Doojoon was startled and surprised to see gayoon, his face turn red and looked away.

GY: "can I talk to you?"

DJ: "s-sure.."

Gayoon approached him and stared at the sky too.

DJ: "I thought that you're going to talk to me, why are you so quiet?"

GY: "hmmm, I just remembered our past life, I really thought the soldier is yoseob and you're the least person that I could think of.."

DJ: "are you torturing me?!"

GY: "geez you're so noisy, just listen okay.."

Doojoon was scared at her stare and stayed quiet.

GY: "sigh, it's not just because he did say the same things like the soldier but every time is see him I have this strange feelings as If my chest hurts.."

DJ: "waaah! Jinja! I always felt it too, as if your having a heart attack and it was painful.."

GY: "that's right!! So you do feel it too, I just realize it now that every time I feel it, you are there too.."

DJ: "maybe there is a part in our heart that have the old of us, it's painful that we can't be together.."

GY: "maybe that's true, but you know, I really did love you in the past, but it's different now, I know I may sound unfair with you but the one I love now is yoseob."

DJ: "sigh, what else can I do? I can't change what your heart really felt right? But there is one thing that won't change, it is the fact that I love you your majesty, even in past, present and future.. I will continue to love you even after death. "

Gayoon was surprised to his words, as if the soldier of the past is right now talking to her that she can't help but to cry. Doojoon was worried seeing her cry.

DJ: "w-wae? D-did I say something to make you sad?"

GY: "I'm just happy that I found my soldier, I'm sorry because I can't keep our promise from each other, I'm sorry that because of me we are punished by gods.."

DJ: "d-don't say that! I don't regret anything! I'm happy that at least in the past I was able to experience your love.. all I can wish now is that you will be happy.."

GY: "you are really kind like before, you always thinks of others before yourself, you haven't changed.."

DJ: "well you change.."

Gayoon faintly smiled at him and looked at the sky, it was getting dark, the moon and the stars are starting to shine.

GY: "I just remembered, don't you think our lives switched?"

DJ: "what do you mean?"

GY: "think about it, I'm a princess and you're the soldier now you're rich and I'm just a commoner.."

DJ: "heh your wish came true.. to be a simple person.."

GY: "hahaha you're right! Sigh, how nostalgic isn't it.."

DJ: "yeah, oww,, you still have the dried flower right? It's in your diary.. get it."

GY: "wae?"

DJ: "come on just get it!"

Gayoon went to get her diary and went back to the veranda.

GY: "here it is.."

Doojoon put out the flower and put it to gayoon's hand, close it and put her hand to his chest.

DJ: "in front of this forget-me-not I am now breaking our promise to each other, but let's promise that we will have a new happy life.."

Though doojoon was smiling at gayoon, his tears starts to fall.

DJ: "aigoo, something is in my eyes.."

Doojoon turn around and wipe his tears, gayoon hugged him at the back.

GY: "thank you doojoon, thank you.."

Doojoon can no longer hold his tears and cried, gayoon let go and walked away. He looked back and watch her then he whisper

DJ: "if only I can turn back time, I should have get close to you first, if only I followed what I'm feeling, you should have been mine.."

Gayoon went to yoseob's room and knock on his door.

YS: "come in.."

GY: "are you feeling alright?"

YS: "It's a bit painful, but I'm feeling well.."

GY: "don't be so reckless okay! you should be careful!"

YS: "arasso! Don't nag anymore you'll get wrinkles in your forehead if you keep on being grouchy.."

GY: "tch! I shouldn't have come here.."

Gayoon looked away and yoseob smiled at him. he held her hand and kiss it. Gayoon was surprised and look at him.

YS: "I love you gayoon."

GY: "geez you tease me and now you're saying sweet things.. aigoo.."

YS: "heh, I just wanted to tell you that, don't ever forget that okay, and no matter happens I will be there for you and love you.. I will make you happy and give you things that you deserve.. even if you don't want to see me, hate me and curse me.. I would still love you.. please always remember that okay?"

GY: "geez what's happening to you? Did the jellyfish stung your head too.."

YS: "I'm serious here, always remember that okay?"

GY: "arasso! I am too, I love you yoseob, don't forget that too.."

Yoseob smiled and hugged her.

YS: "can you sleep beside me?"

Gayoon blushed and become really nervous.

GY: "wae?? Don't tell me?? Yah! you perverted prince!"

YS: "geez, I'm injured and now you're calling me perverted prince.. we slept together before too!"

GY: "b-but that was different!"

YS: "tch! selfish princess!"

GY: " yah! who are you calling selfish princess!? And I'm not a princess anymore! Fine I'll sleep here!"

YS: "jinja?!!! Come sleep here beside me."

Gayoon went on the other side and but some pillows between them.

YS: "yah! what are these?!"

GY: "divider.. wae?"

Yoseob put away the pillows and hugged gayoon.

GY: "y-yah!!! what are you doing?!"

YS: "it's more comfortable this way.. goodnight princess."

And yoseob kissed gayoon on the lips that makes gayoon quiet and blushed. She has no choice but to sleep in yoseob arms. She was really happy being with him. his warm body and the smell of his perfume makes her comfortable and sleeps fast but yoseob wasn't sleeping, he was showing this pained face.

YS: "things will change from now on, I'm doing this for your sake, my princess.."

to be continued.