CHAPTER 18: THE REINCARNATION OF THE SOLDIER

Gayoon suddenly screamed and the strange feeling was increasing as if her chest hurts. Everyone is worried of her. doojoon on her side start screaming too.

DJ: "arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My head! My head is aching!!! It's painful!!!"

HA: "w-what's Happening to them!!!"

YS: "call for help!!!"

DW: "I'm calling my guards!"

GY: "I can't take it anymore!!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

Then there is this sudden blow of wind around doojoon and gayoon that everyone was separated from them. They we're surprised and scared to what is happening. Then they saw two light came out from doojoon and gayoon. then it formed into a human form. It was the princess and the soldier. Everyone are surprised to see it but yoseob was surprised the most. Then the two lights collide and fall into gayoon and doojoon. Both of them collapsed on the floor and lost consciousness, the wind blowing stops too. Yoseob run to gayoon and tried to wake her up.

DW: "the guards are about to arrived, let's return them to the rest house."

Everyone is worried for the two of them, they won't wake up.

...

GY: "where am i?"

DJ: "gayoon! are alright?"

GY: "where are we?"

DJ: "I don't know too."

GOD OF DEATH: "you're here at purgatory between heaven and hell"

Dj: "w-wae?? Are we dead?!"

GOD OF DEATH: "you're not, but since your old souls have reunited your consciousness went to this place."

GY: "what do you mean?"

GOD of DEATH: "I'm here to tell you the truth."
The god of death showed two lights and both of the regain their memories.

DJ: "w-waaah.. i-I can't believe this."

GOD OF DEATH: "princess hana and soldier yoon sook, you both committed a very serious sin, it is taking your life, the results of your sins is that you both will be punished forever. But you will be given a chance to live but both of you will never be together."

The two of them was surprised to the revelations that the god of death is saying.

DJ: "y-you must be joking right!!! I won't believe this! I love her! we are supposed to be together! Our love is something like you can never be hindered."

GOD OF DEATH: "you fool, why don't you ask her?"

DJ: "gayoon, now we regained our full memories, your feelings must be back right? We promised to be together if ever we are reincarnated right? We promise it in to the "forget me not" flower. You love me right?"

Tears fall from gayoon's eyes, she's confused, she doesn't know what to do.

GOD OF DEATH: "now you know the truth, it's time for both of you to return to the real world."

DJ: "wait!!! Take back what you said!!!!!!!"

*dream*

DJ:" wait!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone are startled when doojoon wake up

DJ: "where is gayoon? where is she?"

YS: "doojoon calm down."

DJ: "no I need to see her!!!"

Doojoon went out and run to where is gayoon. when he entered her room, she saw her crying so he run and hugged her.

DJ: "I would never let you go! I wouldn't let our fate to be like this!"

GY: "I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!"

DJ: "don't say sorry please! I love you gayoon! it's not going to be like this! We're finally together now right?"

GY: "bu-but I already love someone else."

DJ: "please don't say that, after all the sacrifices we made? You're going to give up on me?!"

Doojoon cried because he is feeling helpless. Now that he remembers his past but now they can't be together. He's hating his life now, how cruel fate is for them. He left the room and gayoon just continued crying. It was a stressful night for them. Hyuna stayed at gayoon side all night while doojoon went out to vent his feelings. The others are feeling confused to what is happening, while yoseob was hurting.

...

The next day there was an awkward silence between them. No one has the courage to talk.

YS: "doojoon, aren't you going to explain everything to us?"

DJ: "gayoon is it alright for you to tell them?"

GY: "w-we can't stop them for being curious right.. It's because of them that we we're able to know the truth."

DJ: "sigh, fine.. let's go to the living room."

All of them gathered around curious to what really happened. Then doojoon started telling them about what really happened while gayoon was just facing the floor. Everyone are surprised to know the truth specially hyuna.

HA: "wa-waaah I can't believe this!!!! We thought the prince was the soldier?"

DJ: "what do you mean?"

Hyuna looked at gayoon asking if it's alright to tell them the truth then gayoon just nodded at her.

HA: "you see all the things that the soldier said to gayoon it was also said by the prince."

DJ: "it must be coincidence."

YS: "if it's about the flower forget me not, there was an auntie who would tell me stories when I was young but now she's dead. and i have said i read princess hana book when i was young."

JH: "but both of you can still be together right?"

Junhyung looked at both of them but they only looked away.

YS: "they can't be together, because I love gayoon and she loves me too."

Everyone looked at yoseob surprised to his revelations.

GK: "wew, what a mess."

DW: "so in conclusion, prince yoseob and gayoon are together but her fated lover is doojoon but they are punished by the God of death that they can't be together.. sigh"

HS: "so complicated.."

Doojoon and gayoon just stayed quiet, all of them can feel the tension between the three. So they decided to take a break. So that all of them can rest for awhile, to think things out and how to settle everything.  

to be continued.