CHAPTER 10: SLEEPOVER

The night came and gayoon can't sleep, she's worried that she will have that dream again. She is scared, very scared. She keeps on turning on her bed, trying to sleep. Then she saw someone is knocking on her door in there veranda. She got scared so she grabbed her lamp shade and slowly open the curtain, when she peeks outside she saw yoseob outside her veranda.

YS: "open up! It's freezing out here!"

GY: "my gosh! Yoseob! Why are you here? It's dangerous! What if someone saw you?!"

Gayoon open her door letting yoseob in, she gave him a blanket to warm his self.

YS: "t-thank y-youu.. brrrrrrr... s-so c-cold"

GY: " aigoo, why aren't you wearing some thick clothes, does the palace know about this? "

YS: "I e-escaped"

GY: "mo-mworagu????!!!!!!"

YS: "sssssssshhhhhh!!! Aren't your family sleeping?"

Then they heard footsteps coming in their hallway so gayoon hurriedly hide yoseob in her bed, then she hurriedly pretend to be sleeping. Yoseob who is under the blanket suddenly felt nervous and panicky. Gayoon bed is a single type so they are both side lying and yoseob start sweating a lot because gayoon chest is right in front of his face. Her pajama shirt buttons are loosening and it makes yoseob panicked even more. Then gayoon's mother enter the room.

M: "gayoon-ah are you asleep?"

YS: "g-gayoon y-your...."

But gayoon squeeze yoseob under the blanket so he will remain silent. Both of them are so close to each other and yoseob was closing his eyes and holding his breath

M: "aigoo, my princess is sound asleep, goodnight my dear."

And her mother left the room, they both finally felt relaxed.

GY: "gwaenchanha?"

YS: "y-yah! I almost die in there!"

GY: "it's because we will be discovered you're so noisy, why are you making a noise?"

YS: "u-uhmmm you see.."

Yoseob doesn't know how to tell her and his face is starting to get red.

GY: "what???"

YS: "uhmm your buttons is loosening, then your chest, errrr,, t-to m-my f-face, BUT I SWEAR I DIDN'T LOOK!!!"

GY: "yah!!! You perverted prince!!!"

Gayoon throw her pillows to yoseob and covered her body then glared at him.

YS: "yah!! I'm not a pervert, I swear in my ancestors that I didn't look."

GY: "jeongmal? a-arasseo."

YS: "sigh thank you for believing in me.."

GY: "so why are you here? You even escape from the palace."

YS: "well I think that you'll a hard time sleeping, so I brought some stuffs to make you sleep."

Yoseob went out of the veranda and put out a bag. Gayoon was surprised and moved by it.

GY: "you did this for me? You're so sweet, what are the things in there?"

YS: "Well I'm worried about you, so we have classical music, uhmmm scents, story books! haha"

GY: "hahah story books?? What am I a kid?"

YS: "still it makes you sleepy by reading right?"

GY: "fine fine! What else?"

YS: "let's see, hot milk and fresh flowers"

GY: "wow, gomapda yoseob, thank you for the trouble, but you shouldn't have done this, it's dangerous, you're the prince. What if someone saw you."

YS: "don't worry about me, I just have this feeling that I must do this for you."

GY: "but why are you helping me so much?"

YS: "I don't know on myself too, there is one thing I knew, when I'm with you, I feel relaxed as if I can be myself, I felt freedom."

GY: "woah! That was deep, but thank you for doing this to me I'm really touched. You're such a great friend."

YS: "of course!"

They both laughed at each other. Then they start drinking hot milk and listen to classical music and  fall fast asleep.

...

PRINCESS: "wow the forget me not flowers looks beautiful, w-wait it's forming a word, SARANGHAE"
The princess was surprised and looked at the soldier with teary eyes.

SOLDIER: "SARANGHAMNIDA your majesty, I know, it's wrong for me to feel this way, but I can't suppress my feelings anymore."

The princess hugged the soldier. She was so happy, happy that they both feel the same way. She then smiled and looked at the eyes of the soldier.

PRINCESS: " I love you too, I know that it's wrong too but we're human, I don't care if I'm a princess and you're a soldier, I just know that I love you.."
And they both hugged each other.

*dream*

M: "gayoon you'll be la-----"

Gayoon's mother was surprised to see gayoon with a man. They are both leaning at each other and smiling so she decided to take a picture of them.

M: "kekekeke I didn't know that gayoon has a boyfriend, he's so cute, but he seems familiar, hmmm, where did I see him? ahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Yoseob and gayoon was startled and stand up.

GY: "w-waaah! Omma I can explain! It's not what you think!!!!"

YS: "g-g-ood morning mrs. Heo"

M: "omo! No need to be polite!! I didn't know my daughter have a boyfriend already, aigoo how secretive, you should have told me! You know that I'll approve!"

YS: "omma!!! You're so embarrassing!"

M: "aigoo, no need to be shy, by the way what is your name young man."

YS: "annyeong, I'm yang yoseob"

M: "y-y-yang y-yo-seob?! H-ho-honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

F: "what is it? Is there a thief? Gayoon are you safe??"

Gayoon father arrived with a bat on his hand while gayoon wants to run because of embarrassment. The parents of gayoon was surprised to see the prince that they even kneel down to give respect.

M: "we're sorry your highness for being rude to you, gayoon!! Kneel down!"

YS: "madam, sr, please there's no need to be formal, please stand up, I should be apologizing for sneeking into your house."

F: "no your highness you're always welcome in our house, please forgive my daughter's rudeness."

GY: "aigoo, I can't take it anymore.. sigh, yoseob what will you do, you can't go out in our house like this! Our neighbors will notice you."

YS: "I'm sorry for the trouble, sigh, what should we do?"

M: "we will leave first I'll prepare the breakfast"

F: "I'll help my wife too your highness, we will excuse ourselves."

GY: " aigoo, they are so into it.."

YS: "your parents is funny! They are so cool, how I wish..."

GY: "wish what?"

YS: "nothing, so what will we do?"

GY: "kekekekeke I've got an idea, I'll disguise you as a girl?"

YS: "ehhhhhh???!!!! What if someone discovers?? It will be a big scandal!!! Don't worry we will ask help from doojoon to fetch me."

GY: "okay!"

They both went down to eat some breakfast.

to be continued.