CHAPTER 19: FIGHT FOR LOVE

The next day, the three of them are really not talking, the others don't know what to do with them anymore. So to break the tension they decided to go to the beach that is also near the rest house. At first gayoon doesn't want to go, but she was persuaded by hyuna.

They arrived to the place and the place is full of people and tourist. The other boys run and to the beach, hyuna pulled gayoon to enjoy the water. Doojoon and yoseob was left in resting place under one umbrella. The prince can't really exposed himself because he will be noticed by the people.

YS: "aren't you going to say anything from me?"

DJ: " fate is really cruel for me, my bestfriend is my rival for love and now the only girl I love is not with me.. what do you want me to say? Curse you and everything?"

YS: " sigh, I really don't like to fight with you, you know that you're my only best friend right?"

DJ: "so are you going to give up on her?"

YS; "you're wrong.. even if you're my bestfriend I'll fight for my love!"

DJ: "so you decided to go against me, but you know both of you can't really be happy, you know that right?"

YS: "I don't care! I will make her happy!"

DJ: "really, but you should realize that she will only suffer when she is with you, so give up on her.. I'm the only one who can make her happy, I will fight this destiny and be together."

YS: "I will never do that, I will make her happy, even if It takes my life as a exchange."

DJ: "aigoo! You really are stubborn, this will be a long fight for the two of us."

YS: "but even if we're going to fight like this you're still my best friend! But it doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!"

DJ: "heh looks whose talking! So how about a competition?"

YS: "I'll never bet for that!"

DJ: "it's not about who be with gayoon, it's about who is the best between us! Deal?"

YS: "fine deal!"

They both run to the others and decided the first game will be beach ball.

TEAM A: doojoon, hyunseung and junhyung

TEAM B: yoseob, gikwang and dongwoon

The referee is one of the guards of dongwoon while hyuna and gayoon is just watching on the side. So while they are playing beach ball the 2 girls are chatting.

HA: "so what is your plan now?"

GY: "I don't know hyuna.. I'm confused.."

HA: "what are you confused for? You shouldn't be because it means you don't love the prince."

GY:"that's not it! I love him! I truly love him.."

HA: "then what's there to be confused for? If you already have the answer.."

GY: "but what about doojoon, all the sacrifices we made in the past, will it be put to waste? I feel sorry and guilty for him, it's my fault why we are punished.. it's my fault.."

Gayoon lean on her knees to cover her face. Hyuna hugged her and tap her back.

HA: "so let's say you choose doojoon and he find out that it's out of feeling guilty and pity, do you think he will be happy, gayoon straight up yourself, choose what your heart really feel.. what really matters is what you feel right now.. do you understand me?"

GY: "am I not being unfair for doojoon?"

HA: "it will be unfair if you choose him because you're feeling guilty about your past.. you can't change your past, but you still have your present and future."