CHAPTER 2: ELITE BOYS, BEAST

The elite boys are gone and now everyone is going home. Gayoon was also planning on going home but hyuna stop her.

HA: "you're going home? Can we hangout for awhile please!!!"

GY: "e-ehh, a-arasse, wait I'll text my mom that I will be late"

HA: "yey!! gaja! My chauffer is here.."

GY: "woooah! W-wait! Limousine car?"

HA: "wae? First time seeing one?"

GY: "not really! I can't ride that, it's embarrassing and I'm not used with this kind of things."

Ha: "e-eh, I see, oteohke? Aah!!! I've got an idea! Let's do that something commoners will do! So exciting"

GY: "y-ye, commoners"

HA: "oww, I didn't mean like that, I mean what would normal people will do, come on gaja! It's my first time doing things like this!"

GY: "e-ehh a-arasseo, but are you sure it's okay? I mean is it safe for you to walk around like this."

HA: "heh! Don't worry! My bodyguards will follow me, so let's go!!"

Then the two of them start walking and chat. They wanted to get to know each other more. Gayoon was observing hyuna and find her very amusing. She's sweet and very outgoing, childish and talkative. She is not like the rich girls that she can see on drama. Gayoon was having fun hanging out with her because she doesn't whine or complain about her surroundings. She suggested that they go to shopping district, since she really loves shopping.

They tried out some clothes and hyuna was amused how cheap the clothes are in the boutique. Gayoon also tried out some clothes. When she went out of the fitting room, hyuna was surprised to see her.

HA: "OMG! gayoon-ah yeppeoda, you look really different when you dressed up, you have a nice body too, why are you hiding your beauty? It's such a waste"

GY: "actually this what I normally look like, I love dressing up and trying out new clothes that people won't usually wear. But since I'm studying on that school, I need to put up that look."

HA: "wae?"

GY: "you know, we're surrounded by rich boys and I'm just a commoner, I don't like to be involved with rich boys business and I specially don't want to be like jandi and junpyo being inlove and suffer, argh! it only gives me a headache. My goal is to study and graduate!"

HA: " yah! Jandi and junpyo story is so cute!!! So that means you don't like boys?"

GY: "not really, I just wanted to focus on my studies that's all"

HA: "I see, but if ever you like someone, what type do you like?"

GY: "hmmm let's see I like rain! "

HA: "I see, how about in school, is their someone that caught you attention?"

GY: " hmm let me think, hmm the elite boys? Speaking off! Who are they?"

HA: "jinja?! Ok let's discuss them one by one, but before that! Let's go on that ice cream parlor! My treat!"

GY: " ne!"

Gayoon and hyuna went inside the shop order ice cream. They seat on the side and hyuna put out her ipad.

HA: "so let me present to you the ELITE BOYS: BEAST. They are called beast because of their beastly handsomeness and everyone adores them. They are not just came from influential family, they also very intelligent and talented boys. "

GY: "wow, you even have presentation of them, haha!"

HA: " I'm good at researching, keke I'm a private agent, haha just joking! so let's start with YOON DOOJOON their leader. He's the president of the student council. He is the only son of the president of the cube arts school.

GY: "wow so when the time comes he will be the next president."

HA: "Of course, next is JANG HYUNSEUNG! He is the best dancer in the school. His parents is the famous performers of korea and uhmmm *blushed* I had a crush on him.. kyaaaa!"

GY: " heh jeongmal?! So that's why you're in the dance club?"

HA: "ehhh?!! Ani! It's not about him! I really like dancing. Okay enough with that. Next is LEE GIKWANG. He's the idol of the school, actually he is a real idol. He debuted as AJ but he took a break to focus on his studies. His parents is a famous actors too.

GY: "I see, that's why he looks kinda familiar, but it's good that he focused on his studies."

HA: "Yeah, next is YONG JUNHYUNG the music genius, he's a good composer and really good singer too. Both of his parents are famous musician."

GY: "woaah, Genius?! That's amazing."

HA: "that's true, uhmm next is SON DONGWOON, he is the maknae. He is famous for being theater actor and a member of drama club. His parents are famous theater actors too that performed all over the world."

GY: "now I know why they are elites, they all have everything"

HA: "heh, that's nothing for the last one, YANG YOSEOB our crown prince. Well I don't know anything about him besides from being a prince. He hasn't join any clubs too but I heard he is good at everything he does. Well that's prince for you."

After the presentation she felt that strange feeling again, as if her chest hurts.

HA: "wae? gwaenchanha?"

GY: "nothing, it's just that my chest hurts"

HA: "Should we go home?"

GY: "n-ne, maybe I'm just tired"

Gayoon and hyuna bid goodbye to each other then go home. That night gayoons chest continuously hurting.

GY: "what's happening to me?"

Then finally she fall asleep and dream.

...

PRINCESS: "arghh! I can't reach it! Why it is so far away"

The princess tried to get the flower that is on the edge of the bridge. When she can almost reach it, she loose her balance and about to fall. She closed her eyes because she was about to fall on the water.

SOLDIER: "oops that was close!"

The princess was surprised that she didn't fell. She was saved by the soldier.

PRINCESS: "T-thank you for saving me.."

SOLDIER: "You're welcome princess, is this the flower you want?"

PRINCESS: "n-ne, kamsahamnida.."

SOLDIER: "I see, that's a "forget me not" flower, it means "remember me forever".. oww a blue butterfly just like that flower."

The princess was bewildered by the smile of the soldier.

*dream*

M: "gayoon-ah wake up! You'll be late for school!"
Gayoon was startled and woke up.

GY: "a dream? But it's not like my usual dream, as if my dream is telling me a story.. so weird.."

Gayoon gets out of her bed and prepare for school. Her dream is bothering her, she still can't see the faces of the person on her dream. She just know that it's about the princess and the soldier.  

to be continued.