CHAPTER 7: NEW FRIENDS

PRINCESS: "guess who?"

SOLDIER: "aigoo, who might this be?"

The soldier turn around and tickle the princess, the princess start laughing and fall on the soldier. They start laughing with each other. They stop and suddenly stared at each other eyes. The princess felt embarrassed and stand up.

PRINCESS: "a-ah e-err, mianheyo"

SOLDIER: "it's okay, though you we're really heavy.. hahahaha!"

PRINCESS: "yah!!!"

SOLDIER: "hahahaha! Just joking your highness"

The princess lightly punches the soldier's arms and showed that she is annoyed. The soldier smiled to see her face, he patted her head to make her smile.

SOLDIER: "aigoo, such a spoiled princess, I'm just curious why did you always come in here though is dangerous, maybe you have a crush on me don't you?"

PRINCESS: "eehh! No way! I just find this place relaxing, it's quiet and peaceful, away from the palace, how about you? Why do you always come in here?"

SOLDIER: "hmm the smell of the flowers make me relax, just like you I like this place because it's quiet and peaceful"

The both of them stared at the flowers around them savoring their peaceful moment.

*dream*

Gayoon woke up bothered about her dream again, another continuation of the love story. But she was really curious who they really are. For awhile she tried to erase it in her mind because she needs to go to school.

...

Gayoon arrived at school, she was reading a book while walking. She was startled when someone hugged her.

HA: "GOOD MORNING GAYOON!"

GY: "my gosh, hyuna you surprised me, ow by the way I dream about that again! Let's discuss it later okay, I need to go to classroom'

HA: "O-okay"

Gayoon went on her way to the top floor of the school, she was surprised that their is really one door. She become nervous while approaching the door. She knock on the door and opened it.

GY: "I'm coming in, goodmorning"

E: "goodmorning"

Everyone is busy with their own agenda, she was surprised to see their classroom, it was bigger than their house. She looks at everyone but their busy with their own agendas. Then doojoon approached her.

DJ: "that is your desk, as you can see this the receiving area, on the left is our classroom on the right is the activity area. Suit yourself."

Gayoon just nodded and looked around, there are so many rooms inside, their is music room, art room, dance studio and all the facilities that she needed. There is also a mini library, even different kind of instruments. She was so happy that she can access all of them.

YS: "having fun?"

GY: "n-ne, this is so amazing,"

YS: "well that's elite for you, come on our instructor already arrived"

GY: "y-ye."

Yoseob and gayoon went inside their room and the lecture started. Gayoon was enjoying being an elite student now she knows why the president wants her to be one. It will truly polish her skills.

The first lecture is done while waiting for their next class gayoon was just reading her book when dongwoon approached her.

DW: "hi Heo Gayoon-sshi, I haven't introduced myself but I'm.."