Chapter 5

~Future POV~

Hopefully Kelly likes me , i mean im really in love with her mom . How do you explain that to a 2 year old ? After 12 hours we grabbed our things and took an Uber to Kims moms house . *Kim knocks on the door*

Kassandra : Kimberly is that you ?

Kim : yes , mommma open the door.
* door opens*

Kelly : MOMMMMMMY !! *kelly jumps into Kim's arms , kim almost fell backwards*

Kassandra : Kim , you aint tell me you was bringing your boyfriend .

Kim : Ma , thats not my boy f..

"Hey son , whats your name?" Kassandra says.
" My name is Future , its a pleasure to meet you ma'am." i reply

Kassandra : "well you two come in , get settled and ik you two are tired so , Kim show him to the guest bathroom and room & you too get some rest."

Future: "Actually , Ms.Rogers i was going to book a hotel down the street, I dont really wanna invade on your family time , ik you havent seen your daughter in 2 years "

Kassandra : "Non -sense boy , you family to."
So i agreed to stay i took a shower and went to sleep .

-The Next Morning- (still future pov)

I turned over and it was 7:03 , and i was up before Kim and Kassandra but i heard Kelly watching cartoons and playing. So i decided to brush my teeth and bring her her gifts.

Future : "Good Morning pretty girl , can i bring you somethings and come and play with you ? "

Kelly : "But today is not my birthday " *she wiped her head in confusion*
Future : "Ik but this is my first time seeing you and i wanted to surprise you"

Kelly : "ok i guess"
I went into the guest room closet , were i put her gifts at and grab them and run back into the den where shes playing .

Kelly: Wooow , this is all for me mr ?
Future : sure is , because i really like your mommy and one day i want us to be a family and get you a little sister or brother.

Kelly : Thank u so much future , can we open them together?

Future : of course , kelly . So how do you feel about mommy and future dating ?

Kelly : I SAY YESS THUMPS UP !

~Kims POV~
I woke to running foot steps . so i got up and saw future and kelly playing in the den. I over heard some of the conversation , then i start to tear up a bit . Because to see some one treat my princess like a princess is emotional to me . I must have been sniffling because Kelly look up and future look back . " Mommy why are you crying , im ok" kelly said. "Im crying because im happy , go wake up nana and get dressed future is going to take us to breakfast. " i said " ok mommy ." " We going to breakfast , go get dressed " future said . "Yes daddy , lol" i replied. As i started to walk away future slapped my ass . I lowkey liked it so ill let him slide this time.