Chapter 26 hoodinator

We walked for awhile until we reached the small downtown area in our town. Hand in hand, it felt great, we made small chatter along with a lot of teasing. It wouldn't be us if we didn't tease each other. Seeing as I asked Michael out, I was the one that needed to take charge and show Michael where we were going so I didn't tell him instead I pulled on his hand and dragged him in the direction we needed to go. 

"Where are you taking me?" Michael asks as he lags a bit behind.

"Shhh I know you like to be in control in this whatever we are but it's my day...or my few hours. Just wait and see." I tell him and he chuckles. 

5 minutes later we are at our destination. The arcade. I figured Michael likes games and such and I love to see his smile, plus I am very competitive so I thought this would go great. I turn to Michael to see him standing there grinning like an idiot. My idiot. 

"This is great! Ready to lose?" He asks excitedly. 

"You're on Clifford." I smirk and then he is pulling me into the arcade. 

-------------------------------------

We were already there for an hour and a half, we had played all of classic games like pinball, pac man, donkey kong but now we were going to play skee ball and maybe a little bit of air hockey. 

We started with skee ball and I tried to pull one of those classic smooth moves where you help your date with throwing the ball. Basically don't do it to Michael because he just glares at you and states how the roles should be reversed which did happen. He stood behind me guiding my arm with the ball and we pulled back and then released the ball. We got a 100 points that time. I could tell he was smiling when he kissed my exposed neck lightly, causing shivers throughout my entire body. This boy does things to me without even trying.

"We did good princess." Michael states before going back to his skee ball machine, "so whoever gets the most points wins, and the loser has to buy the pizza." 

"Game on." I grin and then we are both bickering with each other and trash talking each other down as we try our best to beat the other. 

In the end it game down to the fact that Michael beat me by 300 points and let's just say I was severely disappointed and I definitely pouted until he kissed my pout away and booping my nose. 

"One game of air hockey." I tell him and he nods his head in agreement as we head over to the table. We put in the coins to start the game and then we each grab a paddle and get the plastic disc. 

This was actually a lot more competitive than the skee ball was. We were a lot more aggressive and taunting.

"You're gonna lose babe." Michael says as he hits the disc towards my end. 

"Not a chance. You can't win at everything." I throw back at him.

"How come I don't have a nickname?" Michael questions, "I call you baby, babe, princess and I get nothing." 

"You took all the good nicknames away. I call you babe or Mikey, what? You want something else?" 

"Maybe I do." Michael states as he shoots the disc down getting him a goal.

"Hey no fair, you're distracting me." 

"All is fair in love and war." 

"Michael that has nothing to do with sports."

"It sounded good." He pouts, and then I am getting my own goal. It is tied one to one. 

It goes back and forth for awhile but eventually I win and we shake hands to end the game and state we are both hungry. So we go over to the pizzeria that was across the street and we place in an order and as I am about to pay Michael is handing the guy his credit card.