Chapter 13 video games

What did I just do? Oh god. I'm probably leading Calum on! Fuck, this is why I didn't want to kiss him again, but he was just sitting there basically moaning and longing for my touch. I had to, but now what will he think? Why are you so stupid Clifford? Seriously what is wrong with me? Do I like Calum? I mean he's got a nice build and he's cute, but we were basically enemies not even 2 days ago and now I'm laying here naked on top of a sleeping boy. Trust me I tried to move but he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me in place. Calum Hood ladies and gentlemen, the most cuddly person ever. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to get out of here. I do know I have to go to the bathroom but I'm stuck in a fucking classroom. There's always the window, speaking of the window I don't know why we don't just jump out of it and get down. I mean there's the possibility of breaking my ankle and there are no trees to go down but at this point I think I could live with a broken ankle. Since I'm stuck laying on top of Calum I decide to grab my phone that dropped on the floor in the midst of everything that was happening earlier. It's going on 4am and I'm too hyped up to pass out.

Me: I'm bored 

Penguin: blow Calum 

Me: I already did and that would be weird since he's asleep 

Penguin: YOU DID WHAT. Explain. Right now. 

Me: he was horny I solved his problem 

Penguin: don't you think you might be messing with his feelings? 

Me: what if I'm getting feelings for him?

Penguin: I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT! 

Me: shut up nothing is happening yet 

Penguin: please see above text when you admitted to giving him a bj 

Penguin: now go to sleep or something it's 4am Michael and I'm going to bed 

Me: you're no fun :( 

Penguin: Go. To. Sleep.

I didn't bother replying to him. I mean what could I say? I knew I shouldn't have texted him, it's too late...or early in this case, I'm just super bored but I mentioned that already. I decide to draw random things with my finger on Calum's chest. He shivers from my touch and makes me smirk. I can't believe he actually likes me, the way he's treated me in the past I just find it hard to believe. But he does definitely get turned on from me, well I mean who wouldn't. Wow Michael cocky much? Damn right. I don't know what I'm saying anymore, I think it might be sleepy brain talking, but looking at Calum I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. What is happening? What do I do?

"Stop it Mikey, that tickles." Calum mumbles in his sleep. How fucking adorable is that?

"Sorry."

"It's okay." And with that he has gone back to sleep. This time though he has loosened his arms so I can sit up and put my shirt back on along with my boxers. I go to sit in a desk that is near an outlet to charge my phone. I start to play games to pass the time.
---
"Michael..." I wake up to something poking my cheek, "wake up, come on. Your neck has got to be sore."

"Stop poking me." I grumble.

"Well excuse me for wanting to wake you so I can tell you we can leave." I hear Calum say and I shoot right up in my seat.

"What do you mean we can leave?" I ask him. Instead of answering he points to the now opened door where I look to see who I assume is his mother and the janitor. "We can leave?"

"Yeah we can go. You might want to put your pants on though." And I look down to see me still in my boxers and I blush.

"Come on kids grab your bags and let's get out of here." His mom tells us. I quickly walk over to my jeans that were laying on the floor by the couch and put them on, grab my backpack, phone charger, basically all of my belongings and the first thing I do when I exit the classroom is run down the hall towards the bathrooms.

"Wait up Michael!" I hear Calum calling me.

"Are you kidding me? I haven't pissed all night I'm not waiting." I holler back. Soon I am opening the door to the bathrooms and rushing over to the urinals where I can do my business. I let out a relieved sigh just as Calum is coming in. We both finish up and then head out back into the halls. Yes we washed our hands.

"You guys ready to go?" His mom asks.

"I've been ready to go since before I got in detention." I tell her and I see Calum give me a pout.

"Then let's go." And with that Calum and I are trailing behind her.

"So what happens now?" Calum asks me.

"What do you mean?"

"With us."

And that right there was the toughest thing I have ever had to answer in my life.

---
A/N sorry it's so short I just wanted to update!