Chapter 10 bass

"What the fuck just happened?" Michael exclaims. That was the first words spoken right after the kiss. Fuck that kiss was so hot. I couldn't help myself. I'm still sat in Michael's lap and it's a bit awkward, but will I make it more awkward if I move away? I don't know what to do. I want to keep kissing him, but I mean I can kind of see where he's coming from we literally were hating on each other yesterday and now we are sat on a couch wrapped in each other after kissing. 

"Calum." Michael says pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hmph?" 

"Wanna get off?" Michael asks and I mumble an apology before going back to my side of the couch. 

"Uhm..so..uh that was uh...I'm just gonna say it...it was really nice. I enjoyed kissing you." I state lamely. 

"Thanks?" Michael replies. Oh god this is so awkward.

"Yup." We both go silent after that. To make things less awkward I decide to text Ashton. 

Me: whelp I think I messed up 

Ashy Bear: *groans* really? Now what did you do? 

Me: We kissed, or maybe we made out and now it is awkward af. 

Ashy Bear: Oh god who kissed who. 

Me: Well I kind of told him to kiss me and we went back and forth in a yes/no battle and then he kissed me. 

Ashy Bear: and now what are you doing?

Me: We are both sitting on the couch away from another both on our phones. I don't know what to say. I told him I really like kissing him .

Ashy Bear: well I have no idea :/ I am confuzzled. 

Me: thank you for the help, really appreciate it

Ashy Bear:  I sense sarcasm 

Me: Good job 

Well Ashton was no help whatsoever. Maybe I should try talking to Michael again. 

"Uhm...so what happens now?" I ask. 

"What do you mean?" He questions back at me. 

"Well, we kissed, doesn't that mean something?" I rephrase. 

"I'm not too sure. I will admit I liked kissing you, but I'm just confused, I just don't know how I feel. I thought I hated you. I can't just automatically flip the switch. I don't know." Michael tells me. "And it was one kiss, I can't base anything off of that. Just know I liked it. I don't really have anything else to say about it." 

"Okay.....so wanna makeout some more?" I ask timidly. Honestly I'm bored as fuck and I want to do something, and I really just want my lips back on Michael's. He just shrugs before he is pulling me by my shirt towards him. I don't have time to do anything before his lips are on mine. Automatically my hands wrap around his neck and I smile into the kiss. Michael makes me fall back onto the couch as he lays on top of me. Clearly he is more experienced than I give him credit. His hand goes to my hip lifting up the shirt a bit circling his thumb into my side. I just want his shirt off and I want it off now. I trail my hands down his arms and pull at the hem of his shirt and I can feel Michael smirking on my mouth. He breaks the kiss to pull his shirt over his head. 

"If mine is coming off, so is yours." He tells me and then he is helping me as he straddles my waist. We are quick to throw our shirts on the ground. Michael attaches his lips to mine but only for a minute before he is trailing down my jawline to my neck as he begins to suck on a spot that has got me going crazy and I involuntarily buck my hips at him causing us both to moan. I pull his face up to kiss him again and he happily obliges. 

Of course before it can go any further my phone is ringing resulting in the two of pulling away and Michael looks at me as if to say 'are you gonna get that?' and so I pick up my phone and notice it is my Mom calling. 

"Hello?" I answer slightly out of breath. I hope she doesn't notice.

"Calum Thomas Hood, where the hell are you? You were supposed to be home an hour ago." My mom asks. Michael just falls onto me tired of holding himself up and he rests his chin on my bare chest. 

"Well Mom...you see...I kind of um, how do I say this? I'm locked in the school. The classroom to be exact and no one is here to get us out." I just tell her the truth. 

"Who are you there with?" 

"Michael." I reply.

"Michael who?" 

"Clifford Mom. Michael Clifford." I smile at the boy in front of me. 

"So you two are just stuck there?" 

"Yes. We tried calling the office and there was no answer." I tell her.

"Well someone has got to be available to get you out. You can't spend all night in a classroom. Do you have any food?" And with that thought my stomach growled. And yeah I have no food. 

"I don't have anything." 

"Well order a pizza." She suggests.

"Oh yeah sure, how would that work? We can't open our door and the front doors are probably locked too." I exclaim. I start playing with Michael's hair with the hand that isn't holding the phone.

"You need food! I won't let my baby starve." 

"Mom." I whine, "it's only for one night. I'm sure I'll survive." 

"I just worry." 

"I know you do Mom. I'll give you hourly updates." I suggest, "you know to let you know I'm still alive and kicking." 

"Don't joke Calum." She says sternly. 

"I was being serious." 

"Just be careful okay?" 

"I will, I promise, and hopefully we're out tomorrow." 

"I'll make sure of it. Good night honey. Love you." 

"Love you Mom." And then I hang up.

"You know I could give you some of my food." Michael says with his eyes closed as I continue running my hand through his hair. 

"It's fine, I can deal." I tell him.

"Oh really? Then why is your stomach grumbling?" He looks up at me, "I am laying on you, I can hear and feel your stomach." 

"Hey leave my tummy alone, it can survive a night without food." I reply.

"Tummy?" He smirks next thing I know he's sitting up and bringing his hands to my sides as he begins to tickle me. 

"No- ahhh- stop Mikey-no-ahahaha-stop." I squirm underneath him. "Ahhh--nooo---ahaha--Michael--"

"What's the magic word?" He asks.

"How the--ahaha--how am ---I ---ahaha---stop--supposed know---that?" I question. 

"Magic word." He continues to tickle torture me. 

"Please stop." I plead and he immediately stops.

"There ya go." Michael says happily and I lightly smack his arm. 

"Really? Please?" 

"I like a boy with manners thank you very much." Michael says in a posh manner. 

"I'm exhausted." I reply weakly. 

"I can turn the lights off and we can take a nap." Michael suggests. 

"Sounds good to me." I say through a yawn and then Michael is getting up off of me to go turn the lights off. 

It doesn't take long for him to come back to me though and he tells me to get up. I do as he says as he lays with his back against the back of the couch and then he pats the spot in front of him. I go to lay beside him. Back to chest, legs intertwined, his arm wrapped around me, I have never felt more comfortable even if it's on a shitty couch.

"Sweet dreams." Michael says before we are both drifting off to sleep.