Chapter 6 thomas

Michael was on top of me shirtless and he kept giving me hickeys all down my neck and I kept moaning softly. He lifted my shirt off to give him more of a canvas as he trails his fingers down my chest and he looks at me with a smirk and lust filled eyes. All I can do is squirm underneath him, sexually frustrated. He kisses gently in spots and then sucks at others going all the way down to the waist band of my boxers but not any lower and it's killing me. "Stop being such a tease Clifford." I growl through a moan. "I'm just getting started baby." Michael tells me. Fuck. He goes back up to my nipple and begins to suck and it's seriously turning me on. My boner being trapped underneath my boxers and Michael. As he continues going up, tickling my collarbones with his lips as he grazes over them and then blowing on them softly, it makes me release the loudest moan yet. Michael shimmies down my legs further and his hands pull on my boxers finally releasing my hard on. It causes me to blush has he stares at it and I cover my face waiting for what I think will be his hand but instead he takes me in his mouth and---

"HOLY FUCK!" I sit straight up in bed. It was just a dream, it didn't happen. It was just a dream. What the hell is going on with me? I look over to my bedside table to see the clock shining 6:23am. I fall back onto my pillow and that's when I notice that I'm hard. Michael gave me a fucking hard on through a damn dream. I cannot like Michael I just can't. 

After contemplating if I should just jerk myself off or go have a cold shower, I decided on the shower since I had to start getting ready for school anyway. And it's Friday. Fuck, I'm going to have to be in a room with Michael for a whole hour after school and now with this dream I am so screwed. Maybe Ashton was right but I'm not gonna tell him that no way, I'm not giving him the satisfaction of being right. Once I'm showered I quickly throw on my black skinny jeans and a maroon tank top adding just a black snapback to complete the look. I make my way down the stairs towards the kitchen to grab something quick for breakfast. Because I took so long in the shower this morning, I kept replaying the damn dream and the boner kept appearing and it was insane, I am running a bit late. Needless to say I rushed out of the house rather quickly and I made my way to school. 

---

I walked down the hall in a bit of daze this morning as I made my way to my locker. I was so out of it that I didn't even notice Ashton was waiting for me.

"Calum!? Hello earth to Calum? Where's your head at mate?" I hear him snapping me back to reality.

"Huh?" I mumble a response. 

"I've been talking to you for over 2 minutes." Ashton tells me. 

"Oh. Sorry." I reply. 

"Are you okay?" Ashton asks. 

"Yeah, just a nightmare." I say.

"Oh? Wet dream about Michael?" He smirks and I go beet red. "Holy shit! Seriously?!" I don't even bother giving him an answer, I think me standing there blushing is more than enough of a response. "I was just joking, but damn! I knew you liked him!" 

"Ashton how the fuck am I supposed to be in detention with him later? I am so confused." I whisper urgently and I think he finally realized that I am being serious and that I am worried. 

"Whoa Cal, you actually really like him don't you?" Ashton questions. 

"I don't know!" I quietly whimper. 

"Well obviously you feel something, otherwise you wouldn't have had that dream." Ashton tells me. 

"I guess, but I'm not supposed to, I am supposed to hate him, he's never going to feel the same way about me." I look down at my feet. 

"Hey, it'll all work out, it will get sorted." Ashton reassures giving my shoulder a squeeze. 

"I don't know Ash, this is pretty big. I have so many questions and I don't know what to do." I say honestly.