Chapter 9: Where are you? pt.2

So far everyone has been looking for (y/n) for three hours now. It was just a little over 11 pm and you could tell rusher had a few tears come from his eyes, for there was a dark line going down his cheeks. Bee, will, graser, grape, straub, eathan, bayani, tybzi, mitch, ryan, and rusher havent even found a single thing about (y/n). Graser was growing tired again, and his eyes were starting to flutter close as he walked down the hall. Yes, he was worried about (y/n) as much as the next guy but considering he didn't get any sleep from the night before, he was super tired.

He started to head back to his hotel room to take a small nap, then come back out the help the others once more, but when he was walking down one of the many halls, he heard a faint yell coming from one of the rooms... Was it (y/n)?

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was locked in the bathroom of one of the hotel rooms. I hope rusher had heard me... I thought, but I was loosing hope. Its been god knows how long and still no signs of any of the other youtubers. My (h/l) (h/c) hair was a tangled mess and my mascara was running down my cheeks, from all the crying I've done, my eyes were started to get red,also from crying. And to put the cherry on the cake, I felt like shit.

I was just laying in the bathtub, staring at the wall, mind completely blank. Knock, knock, knock... I didn't even bother to say anything, already knowing it was the douche bag who put me in here. The door opened, causing the heges to squeak, and in comes the almighty asshole.

"Hey, princess." He says as he closes the door behind him, "It seems you have ruined your hair."

"What do you want, Blake." I shot at him, glaring at his cold gray eyes in disgust.

He walks toward me, squatting down to be next to me, Blake reaches out to caress my cheek. I flinched and moves away from his hand, this did not make him to happy, for he growled deeply, "Am I not allowed to touch you?"

"No." I spit at him.

He narrowed his eyes and stood up, swinging his leg back, he kicked my side hard. Making me suck in air, "Fuck. You." Was all he said before slaming the door after leaving.

"YOU ASSHOLE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled knowing he won't come back. I sighed then slowly pulled up my shirt to check my side. It was slowly turning a light purple.

Great, just what I wanted. A giant bruise.

I pull my shirt back down and I lay my head back on the side of the tub, closing my eyes, I slowly drifted to a sleep filled with nightmares.

Blake's POV:

That bitch, thinking she can say or do whatever she wants. She's my property! She better watch her mouth before I hurt her and I'd rather not have a lover who has a broken body. I run my fingers through my dark hair when I heard someone outside. I get up from the bed I was sitting on and I go to the door, opening it after fixing up my shirt. There stood a guy about my age, maybe a little older.

"Hello, sir, can I help you?" In ask him, raiding an eyebrow curiously.

He shakes his head, " yeah, no, um I just thought I heard my friend I was looking for."

Hm, so hes looking for (y/n) or maybe someone else? "I'm afraid they're not here."

He scratches his arm as he looks past me and into the room, seeing the bathroom light on. "Would you mind me just looking around the room for her?" He asks.

"Yes, actually, I would mind. So how about you dont? This is my room and not yours to be looking through."

"I understand that but-"

"Have a good day." I interrupt him then I spam the door close. I lay my back against the door and hold my head in my hands, oh god... Not again..

I stumble around the room, trying to find the small table that held my pills on top of it. The ringing in my head just kept getting louder and louder until I found my pills. After having the trouble of opening it, I swallow two pills and soon the ringing in head slowly went away. I rub my eyes, I'm so tired., its been such a busy day..

I lay down on the bed and close my eyes drifting to a dreamless sleep...

I was awoken by a loud banging on the door, I opened my eyes to find my vision completely blurt and the ringing back in my head. "Shit..." I mumbled. Whoever was banging wasn't giving it a break.

"Open this door immediately! Or I'll be forced to kick it down!" I heard a strict voice yell from the other side. Wobbly I walked to the door and opened it. Everything happened in a blur, I remembered someone yelling "(y/n)!", being pushed to the ground, and, lastly, getting handcuffed.

Rusher's POV:

The police rushed into the man's room and I ran in after them, looking around frantically. I opened the bathroom door to find (y/n) laying in the bathtub, looking like a mess.

She's so pale... Don't tell me she's...

I bursted into tears and I fell to her side as I snuggled my head into the crook of her neck,

"B-Braden?" I look up to see her (e/c) eyes slowly opening.

"Oh thank god!" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, "I was so worried..." We sat there for what seems like forever, me holding her in my arms as she rubs my back.

Don't worry (y/n)... I'll make sure you will always be safe and I'll stay by your side...