Chapter 3: The Flight

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!" I stuff my headphones into my suitcase and quickly zip it. I grab the handle and run outside. I get into my small silver car and put the keys in it, taking my phone out I look at the time. "I'm going to miss my flight!" I put the car is reverse and slam on the gas. I sped ten miles above the speed limit on my way to the airport. Running to get on the plane.

I have five minutes to get across the airport. Let's do this.

I ran past people and almost running into a lovely old couple with a dachshund. After saying sorry, I made out to my flight right on time. I sat in the seat, trying to catch my breath.

"Uhh are you okay?" A voice next to me asked, I look over to see a boy probably a little older than me. He had dark blond hair and brown eyes, he also has a tattoo on his arm. He looks familiar... Where have I seen him before...

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just almost missed my flight and had to run across the airport."

He chuckles, "I've had to do that a couple of times." He smiles, "my name is Jordon, by the way."

I think for a second, then it hits me, "Bayani!"

He looked surprised for a second but then calms down, "oh? So you know my YouTube channel? I'm guessing you're going to pax prime then."

I nod, "Rusher had Graser buy me tickets to get there, so I couldn't really say no. My name is (y/n)."

"Oooh." He nods understanding now, "So you're (yt/n), Braden has talked about you quite a bit. Well, its nice seeing yo-" he gets cut off as the plane starts to move.

I grip the side of my seat, this was my first time on a plane and I'm terrified of hights.

Jordon look over at me, "first time?" I nodded, "here." he grabs my hand and holds it. I look down at my hand then up at him confused. "It'll calm you down."

I nodded, taking it as a friendly gesture. I took a deep breath and layed my head back, relaxing myself.
Everything will be ok...

|~|~|~|

I soon wake up from the plane moving around a little to much for comfort. My breath increases to where it was hard to think. I was hyperventilating and I needed to calm down before I pasted out. The grip I had on Jordons hand increased causing him to look at me.

"(Y/n)?"

My other hand, the one who wasn't in Jordan's, was gripping my shirt on where my heart it. Jordon leans forward, once figuring out what was happening, he started rubbing my back whisper, "shhh calm down, its alright, its okay. Deep breaths."

An attendent came over asking if everything was alright. Jordon just nodded a simple nod, still rubbing my back. My vision was starting to get blurring, which panicked me even more. By now everyone around us was staring, some scared, others worried or grossed out. When my vision was so blurry that I could see anything anymore. I gripped his hand even tighter. "I-I'm scared..." Was all I could get out before loosing my vision completely and becoming limp.

Bayani's POV:

Her body grew limp as her eyes closed. The attendent asked everyone if there was a medical profession on the flight. Sadly, no one. I started to grow worried, I know I just met her but I feel a connection to her, not in a love kind of way, but like a sibling kind of way. I later her down in the aile, like the attendant asked me to. Another attending ran to us with wet cloths. She lays one on her forehead and another behind her neck, trying to cool her down.

"Has she eaten anything or drank any water today?" A blond attending asked me.

I shook my head, "I'm not sure, but I do know that she hasn't eaten or drank anything since she's got on the flight."

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes flutter open, she slowly sits up, looking around.

"Sweet heart, what's your name?" An Asian attendent asked (y/n)

"(Y-y/n)..." She responded, noticing me.

"Alright, (y/n), we are going to land as soon as possible but you will have to wait an hour, can you do that?" She asked as if she was talking to a five year old instead of an older teen.

(Y/n) nods and stands up with the help of me and she sits back down. "You alright?" I asked looking at her worriedly.

She nods and takes a deep breath, "god, I have a terrible headache... What even happened?" She asked glancing over at me.

"You started hyperventilating and soon pasted out." I responded,she nods. "Let's watch a movie and get your mind off it and off the fact of being in a plane." I hand her ear buds as I start playing a movie.

~TimeSkip~

Rusher's POV:

I was scrolling through Twitter and ignoring Graser as I waited for everyone else to show up. Almost everyone was already here, well besides Bayani and (y/n).

Where are they? They were supposed to be here an hour and a half ago...

As soon as I thought that my phone went off saying I had a text from Byani. I opened it expecting him to say he was outside, but nope, not at all.

From Jordon:

Hey, (y/n) is at the medical center at the airport. Im here with her, we need you over here now.

My eyes widen, "guys, (y/n) is in the medical center. SOMEONE CALL A TAXI!"

(A/n):
Hey guys!!! I hope everyone is enjoying this. Im wanting to write more fan fiction but I don't know who to write about, so suggestions would be great! Oh! And its my dad's birthday ^-^ HAPPY B-DAY DAD!!! Holy crap my dad is 50 years old 0-0

1,000 WORDS BABY!! WOOOOOO

Oh! And I'm sooo sorry about any errors in this chapter, I've been really lazy. I'll probably fix them tomorrow because errors drive me crazy.
~Forgotten