Chapter 5: Having Fun in The Hotel/Brother?!

((A/N: Hey homies~ I wanted to say, I'm soooo sorry for not posting for a couple of days (two I think... I can't remember ;-;) I know I'm a terrible person :c but its like 10 sooo I'll be posting two more chapters to make it up ^-^ please don't hate meh!!!))

Third Person POV:

(y/n) ran inside the hotel, excited to finally be at a convention, and with her favorite youtubers! She twirled slowly, looking up at the ceiling. There was a large painting of lines and shapes not really making anything, but it was breath taking. All her life she had never left Washington, let alone been in a fancy hotel like this.

The guys walked into the hotel little while after (y/n). "Guys!"

(Y/n) took her gaze off the ceiling and toward the high pitched voice. A girl with brown hair, yellow and black striped shirt, and black leggings with combat boots was running toward the youtuber.

"Sup, Bee!" I heard Straub say waving. Everyone else was saying a 'hi' or 'hey' as well.

Oh, its just HeyImBee...

(Y/n) thought before sighing in relief, she stood there, holding her hands together. Watching everyone give Bee a hello hug. Bee waved her hand in front of Rushers face. "Hellllo? Anyone in there?" She yelled.

Rusher snapped out of his thoughts and smiles, scratching the back of his neck, "oh, uh, yeah."

Bee turns around, scanning the giant room, mumbling, "Who were you staring at..?" Her gaze stops at (y/n) and she grins before running up to the young girl.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Rusher yells with his hands cupped around his mouth, "What are you doing?!"

Bee skips to (y/n) with a huge grin. She leans over a whispers something in her ear, causing (y/n)'s eyes widen. She looks over at Rusher and stares at him for a couple of seconds before nodding. Bee then grabbed her hand and ran off, down a hallway.

Mitch walks up behind Braden putting his hand on his shoulder, "Where are they going?" He asks.

"I have no idea, but let's go find out!" Straub chuckles. Getting out Hus camera and turning it on.

Rusher takes out his camera as well and starts recording as he heads towards the hallway Bee and (y/n) went down.

"Hey ladies and gentlemen! We are now at the hotel where (y/n) and Bee randomly ran off, SK we're gonna go find them." Rusher statdd as he looks down the hall. "Now... Where did they go? Ryan!" He looks over to ChildDolphin, "Think you can sniff them out?" He asks.

Ryan laughs, "Yeah right. Maybe if I was a bloodhound! Not a dolphin." He says grinning.

"Yeah... You're right maybe I can sniff-" Rusher gets cut off by a faint voice farther down the hall.

"Rusher..."

Braden looks around, "hey? Did anyone else hear that?"

He starts walking faster down the hallway, before he knows he he feels something grab his wrist and pull him back, causing him to spin around. Behind him stood (y/n).

(Y/n) shoves a cream pie in his face. The pie gets all over him, I'm his hair, his shirt, everywhere. "Heyyy Rush! You've just been pranked! Girl style!" She said laughing and highfiving Bee.

"Woo!" Bee cheers.

"Hoho! Its so on!" Braden says wiping some pie off him.

"THE PRANK WARS HAS BEGUN EVERYONE!" Straub says to his viewers on camera.

Bayani's POV:

Rusher slides the card into the door unlocking it, as soon as the small light turns green (y/n) runs inside and jumps onto the bed closet to the window.

"Dibs!" She yells, standing up and starts bouncing.

Rusher walks in with me close behind him, "Be careful, you're going to hit your head on the ceiling." I say, setting my bags on the small couch.

(Y/n) starts jumping from one bed to the other, giggling like a five year old.

"Hey! You're going to mess up my bed!" Rusher says, "Time for revenge..." Once (y/n) lands on his bed, Braden grabs her ankle pulling her down. He then sits on her, tickling her sides. "HAHA!"

I just roll my eyes while recording them acting like they're in middle school, " And this, my friends, is a new love blossoming." I say to the camera.

"HEY!" both (y/n) and Braden yell. I just chuckle and I put my camera away.

"Hey! Let's go check out the pool! I think there's a water fall next to it!" (Y/n) recommends.

"Yeah, that seems cool." I answer.

"Its seems fun, but I have thousands of videos to edit, so I'm going too have to pass this time, sorry." Braden says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright!" (Y/n) says,while wiggling out of Rusher's grip. She then stands up, grabbing her swimsuit and walks out.

I grab mine as well and follow close behind her.

Braden's POV:

I run my fingers through my messy hair, so far its been 2 hours since (y/n) and Bayani went to go swimming and truthfully I'm so tired of editing videos together. I stand up to go get a bottle of water from the small fridge when there was a knock on the door.

I grabbed my water then went over to open the door. On the other side was a guy who looked to be 22, he had (h/c) hair that went to his shoulders and dark blue eyes. He had some stubble on his chin, the dude looked at me then around me, into the room.

"Hey, Bro, can I help you?" I ask him, raising one eyebrow.

He nods, "I heard a girl named (y/n) was staying in this room. Is she here?"

"No she's not here right now, and are you looking for her or something?"

"Well, yeah, I guess, I was going to surprise her when she first got here but she got here before me, I suppose." He rubs the back of his neck with a cheeky grin.

"Why are you looking for her? Do you know her?"

He chuckles, "Well, yeah, I'm her older brother."

A/n:
AHHHHH IM SO SORRY ABOUT ANY MISSPELLINGS >.< IM SO SORRY READER-CHAN FORGIVE MEH!

<3