Chaoter 18: The End?

(Y/n)'s POV:

Its been two years since that rumor, which has finally disappeared. What happed to Ava? I have no idea. But in those two years, we moved to Chicago, and Rusher and I have gotten closer than ever and I'm now two months pregnant. Of course, we're excited and nervous. We are both young but with all the support from our friends I think we'll be okay and make it through. I don't have a bump on my stomach yet, which I'm happy about, but I do get really sick in the morning. This morning was the first morning in two months that I didn't trow up. I was worried at first but Braden reassured me that everything is okay.

Its now one in the afternoon and we're walking back to our apartment from going grocery shopping. Our house is straight ahead, but Braden turns right. Since we were holding hands, I turned with him.

"Wa- where are we going?" I ask him, confused. I look up at him and he just smirks and winks at me.

"Its a secret." He says putting a finger on his lips as if to keep a secret.

I shake the thought away and my attention goes elsewhere. We walked down the sidewalk, him rubbing his thumb and on the top of my hand in a comforting way. While I had my attention on the sidewalk across the street. It was the same old same, adults and tourists taking a nice walk, teenagers carrying store bags full of things they just bought, kids running across the busy road- WAIT! WHAT?!

I drop the plastic bag that was in my empty hand, I looked down the road and a taxi was speeding down the road, not even caring about the child in the road. I let go of Rusher's hand and ran into the road and pushed the little girl out of the road. Then everything was black once again.

Rusher's POV:

We were almost home, just a two stop lights away. I played with the small box in my pocket for some time before turning right with (y/n). She was confused, which I was expecting and I just teased her. As we walked down the sidewalk, I was messing with the box and rubbing her small hand. I noticed that she slowed down a little, and I looked down at her. She had her attention on the other side of the road, when she dropped the bag she was carrying and started to run into the road, I realized what was going on. But it was too late, I ran out into the road, my eyes wide with tears coming out. I dropped to my knees in front of her bleeding body.

"(Y/n)...? Baby..? Can you hear me?" I bring her body close to my chest,not caring about the blood staining my clothes. When I looked up, I noticed that there was a giant crowd around us. "Someone call an ambulance!! PLEASE!" By then I was completely sobbing, I should be the one dying not her. I should be the one bleeding...

"M-mister..." I heard a small voice say behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw a little girl. She was about five and had her blonde hair braided down her back, big green eyes, a white dress with blue lacing it was a little dirty, and she was also holding a little stuffed bunny. "She saved me from the scary car."

I looked at the love of my life in my arms then the little girl, with a smile I said. "Yeah... That seems like something she would do... She a wonderful person..." Looking down at (y/n) a tear rolls down my cheek, "she's a wonderful person..."

The little girl walked up to me and hugged me. "Everything will be okay."

A/N:
AAAAAAAAAND CUT! That's a wrap everyone! Good job! Good job! STRAUB!
straub: whut
Me: YOU DID TERRIBLE!
Straub: I WASNT EVEN IN THIS CHAPTER!
Me: shhhhhhh *pats his head* I understand your problems...
Straub: why am I still here..?
Me: cause you're gonna go buy me food!
Straub: no
Me: yes.
Straub: no.
Me: party pooper.
Graser: just buy her food. And get me some as well
Grape: me to!
Reader-chan: ME TOOO!!
Straub: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Me: yaaaaas
Straub: *facepalm*
Sebastian: here you go m'lady *sets down a plate full of food*
Me: YAAAY! I LOVE YOU SEBAS-CHAN
Sebastian: don't call me that.

THAT THE END GUYS!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ADVENTURE!
Baiii!!