Chapter 4: The Meet

Rusher's POV:

I was running through the airport, trying to find the medical center. Once I found the door with a sign right above it that said 'Medical Center' I ran straight in. I slowed to a stop and looked around, A little boy with a bloody nose, and a woman with a bruise on her knee, nope and nope. I started walking looking back and forth into the small sections.

"Rusher!" I looked straight ahead of me and saw Jordon. I felt relived because if he's here then so is (y/n).

"What's up, Bayanidood!" We had a bro hug then I looked at him, "so... Is she okay?"

He nods, oh thank god, "She pasted out on the plane, so the attendants wanted her to check in to make sure everything is ok."

"Is everything ok?" I asked

"Why don't you ask her yourself." He steps to the side and motions behind him. In the chair, behind Jordon, there was a teenage girl that looked to be 17. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair hiding her face.

"(Y/n)?" I walked up to the girl. She looked up from a DS. She had (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin. She was wearing a (f/c) dress, it wasn't a party dress but a dress that you could wear to the park or movies. She smiles a white smile.

"That's the name." She stands up, "nice to finally meet you, Rush-" I cut her off by hugging her. Damn she smelled like vanilla.

"Yo, budo, I know your excited to see her but take her out for coffee first." Straub said behind me.

(Y/n) broke the hug and looked and straub then bowed, "King StrauberryJam. What a pleasure to meet you." She looks up and giggles.

"I like this chick." Straub said, laughing.

Graser soon walks up behind straub. "Hey, can we get pizza after this? I'm starving."

"Well we have to get the hotel rooms first." Mitch pointed out.

I saw (y/n)'s jaw drop when she saw Mitch. "What?" I asked her

She was mentally fangirling, I could tell. "M-Mitch!" Was all she could get out. I saw MrMitch look at her a blush slightly.

Oh hell no, he's not touching my girl. Woah wait what... Where did that come from? Me and (y/n) are just friends nothing more.

"Huh?" Mitch responded.

"Excuse me, sir?" A women in white taps my shoulder. I turn around.

"Yes?"

"I take it she's with you." She nods toward (y/n). "The reason she pasted out on the plane was because of dehydration and panic. I recommend making sure she drinks a lot of water in the next week and make sure she's calm and relaxed."

I notice Bayani standing behind me listening, "Alright no prob, bro." I turn to face the guys, "cmon let's get going. We gotta get checked in."

"I'm ordering my goddamn pizza." Graser mumbled under his breath.

I looked over to the small figure of (y/n), "you know, I pictured me meeting you in a hole different way entirely, I didn't picture it happening in a medical center in a giant airport." She was looking up at my as I was speaking.

She then smiled and nodded, "trust me, I wasn't planning it to go this way."

I wrap my arm around her neck and pull her close then i ruin her hair, "By the way, you are my minion this week!"

"What?! I didn't agree to this!" She yells trying to sqirm out of my grip.

I came laugh, pretending to be evil.

A/n:
Sorry everyone, its shorter than normal. I just don't have that much time because I have to go to bed and I have to go to school tomorrow. Greeeeat. Ugh. WHO NEEDS HIGH SCHOOL?!?