Chapter 11: A Normal Day

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I say as I roll over, hitting my phone, hopefully hitting the snooze button in the process. I sit upon and stretch my arms, yawning.

Man, I slept like a rock last night... What do I have planned today?

My eyes shot wide open as I realized what today was. Not caring I was only wearing underwear and a baggie T-shirt, I jumped out of bed and jumped on Jordan, who was sound asleep on the couch.

"JORDANNN!!! GET UPPP!!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I said shaking him, once I saw his eyes slowly open I got off him and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it before putting it in my mouth.

Jordan lazily got up, rubbing his eyes, "Ugh... Why did I fall asleep with skinny jeans on?" He mumbled under his breath.

I peek out of the bathroom, "Get up and come brush your teeth, grumpy pants!" I went back to brushing my own teeth, I looked up into the mirror and sighed at my hair. I pick up my (f/c) hair brush and I pull it through my hair getting all the knots out, while my toothbrush is still in my mouth.

Jordan lazily walks into the bathroom with a huge bed head. He slowly picks up his toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it, moving as if he was a zombie.

I stared at him through the mirror, lost in some random thought that I soon forgot about, once I came back to reality from my phone vibrating and going off in the other room.

I quickly spit out the toothpaste, washed the brush, and rinsed out my mouth before running into the pother room and jumping onto the white bed. Picking up my phone, I Laid on my back, I was getting a call from someone. I press the green button and held it up to my ear.

"Yellow!"

"Hey, it's Rusher."

"Hey! How's my favorite cow doing?"

He seems confused about my actions, and for some reason I had no idea why, "I'm doing... Alright?"

I started twirling a lock of hair, "Yeah, I was wondering why you weren't here when I woke up." I said with a small yawn at the end.

"Wait... Do you not remember what happenerd yesterday?"

"Hm? What do you mean by, what happened yesterday?"

"Its just... Never mind, its nothing. Sorry about not being there last night, I was super tired and decided to crash at Ryan's."

"Okay! You better get over here quick though! You left your computer and if you're not back in fiuve seconds, I'll be more than happy to get on it and check your history." I said in a joking manner.

I could feel his eye roll as he spoke, "Yeah, yeah, I understand, princess (y/n)!"

"Thank you. Now if you would mine, bring me some tea on your way back," I said in a lower voice and I tried not to giggle at the end.

Soon after, we hung up and Jordan walks out of the bathroom with his hair tamed. He walks to his suitcase taking out a shirt and jeans. He, then, walks back to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

I rolled off the bed and onto the floor, next to my (f/c) suitcase. I take out a white dress that stops above the knee, and a long gray sweater, which also has long sleeves. I then flound some brown boots and put those on after putting on some long white socks. I take out my curling iron and walk to the mirror that is right above the desk. For next twenty minutes I spent it curling my hair to where I liked how it looked. I, then, unplugged it and tossed it back into my suitcase. Jordan finished getting ready about fifteen minutes ago and he was just laying on one of the bed, looking through twitter.