Chapter 17: I Love You

When they ran in, what they saw was me curled up in a ball, crying into my hands. The pistol laying about two feet away, and a bullet hole in the nearby wall.

Someone had pulled me into their lap, rocking me back a forth slowly as if I was a child, and running their fingers through my hair. "Oh my god... (Y/n)..."

"I-Is she okay?" Asked a different voice that seemed to be a bit lower.

"Yeah... I hope... I think she's in shock." The person rocking me had gently placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face up for me to look at the. Blinking a couple of times to clear my blurry vision, I began to see warm honey brown eyes, looking into my crystal (e/c) orbs.

"W-who are you..." I said in a rough, scratchy voice. The warm eyes widen a little before a person out of my vision spoke.

"We needs to get her to the hospital." I moves my head slightly to the left to see another blurry figure, unable to see his eye color.

I was lifted up before my vision completely blacked out...

Rusher's POV:

I was pacing back and forth in the waiting room. The doctors won't let anyone in while they are doing a check up. Which is stupid! What do you think we're going to do?! Hurt her?! Never in my life do I want to hurt her! This all happened because of that stupid girl! I should of never gone to that party!

|£|Flashback |£|

Ring.
Ring..
Ring...

Grabbing my phone, i answer whoever is calling me. "Hello?"

"Sup! Braaaaden its me bro. You know? The dorky kid from school? Daren? Ring a bell?"

I close my computer in front of me and I scratch the back of my neck, "uhhh..." I think for a couple of seconds until I remember the kid, "Oh yeah, weren't you a year behind me?"

"Yep! That's right! Well I'm hosting a party and my sister said that you and her were friend in school, long story short she asked me to invite you!" Daren says cheerfully.

"Umm... When is it?" I think making sure its not tomorrow, since tomorrow is my birthday and Im spending the entire day with (y/n).