Chapter 1: The Competition

((WARNING: there will be cursing in this fanfiction, you have been warned 0-0))

(Y/n) is a special girl. She comes from a smart family, shes caring, she's funny, and last but not least she's... beautiful. Many people said so, yet no matter how many more she will never believe them. (y/n) doesn't like to wear make-up, but does anyways for she believes she's ugly. Like most girls believe. She has an older brother, Ethan, she plays any videogames she can get her hands on with him. They find the small glitches and hacks. They're the people who others hate, basically. But they're cunning and dieve. But, anyways, that's not what this story is about. This story, or well, (y/n)'s story is about how she joins the factions server, Rusher's server to exact. And she sends him a little message through chat about a small contest, a 1v1. Of course she wasn't anything back. But to her surprise she receives a message from the one and only TheCampingRusher.

I put a stick of pocky in my mouth, "let's do this..." Placing one hand on the mouse and the other on the wasd keys, the screen booted up the server. I grin as I type in some codes I got which allowed me to get 64 notch apples, full dimand armor with everything on it including protection 10. "Time to kick some ass"

I jumped down from the safe zone and wrote, 'come fight me' in the chat. A couple of factions jumped down but I easily killed them considering they didn't have many notch apples. After a while of getting more and more kills and eating the rest of the pocky, everyone in the chat was saying 'OMFG RUSHHHER!!!' Or 'Pfft rusher sucks at PvP I could kick his butt' or 'guys leave rusher alone' either way everything was about rusher. I typed his name in and low and behold the camping rusher was online. After mentally fangirling(hey don't judge me he is one of my favorite youtubers!!) I got an idea. I giggled to myself about how stupid it was but yolo, right? I send a message to rusher.

/message TheCampingRusher let's have a competition, a 1v1 full iron no enchant and wood sword, if I win you have to add me to your factions if you win you can ban me from the server forever, deal?

I sent it, not expecting a message back at all but believe it or not I got him to reply

TheCampingRusher>(mc/u): deal, meet me at spawn

My jaw dropped, holy shit... HE RESPONDED!! I quickly got into full iron and made a wood sword but changing the damage to the same as an iron sword. I grin to myself. This,my friend, will be a fight to remember.

He was at spawn with the iron and wood sword in about three minutes. I was already in the fight zone area waiting for him to jump down, for he was in the safe zone. He soon jumps down and crouches. I run up to his character taking down his heath fast. He noticed this and started to run to help regain his hearts back. I increased my speed in the game and caught up to him. He turns around and got a couple of hits on me, taking only two and a half hearts. I grin from behind the screen, "That all you got, buddy?" I soon grew bored of just chasing him around, so I decided to end the whole 'cat and mouse' thing and got more hits on him killing him then and there. Everyone in the chat was saying 'gg' or 'get recked bro!'

I giggle to myself but then realization hit and I freeze cold in my spot. He's going to have to add me to his factions now. "HOLY CRAP!!"

"(Y/N)?! YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE?!" I hear my mom yelling from downstairs in the kitchen where she was practicing her baking skills.

"YEAH MOM!! IM GREAT!" I hug myself, squealing like a fangirl and spinning in my computer chair.

My computer started going off and I look at the screen. He was calling me on teamspeak... I stare at the bright screen, jaw on the floor, before quickly putting on my (f/c) headphones and answering it.

"H-Hello?" I responded kinda shy

"Hey"

.
.
.
AHHHH IM SPEAKING TO THE CAMPING RUSHER AHHHH!!!

£A/N£
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter I'm really excited for this fanfic!!! Hehe anyways!! (Mc/u) means Minecraft username btw ^-^
Blade: hmmm...
Me: senpai! Do you Like the story??!!
Blade: I suppose it will do
Sebastian: I thought you were going to write about me, milady
Me: yes! Yes! Of course! I will! I promise, sebas-chan!
Reader-chan: *eating ice cream* nom nom nom

RaWr