Chapter 8: Where Are You? Pt. 1

Straub's POV: (Let's change it up a bit CX)

"Gosh damn it!" I yelled at the tv screen. I died for the ninth time today. "Grape! You must avenge my death!"

Grape just chuckles to himself, he takes out the assault rile in the game and jumps down from the roof he was just on, landing in front of the player that killed straub. Grape easily took him out. "There ya go!" Grape says running towards the next player whom will meet their next death.

I grin, "Thanks, bro!" Then i gets back into the game and goes to find a better weapon then what I had before.

Both of us were engrossed in our game when there was a loud knock on the door. "Grape, guard me, I'll go get the door." I sit down controller down on the coffee table and go to the door, answering it. On the other side was Braden. "Yo! Branden! We were just playing a game, wanna join?"

Braden walked in, I could see creases on his forehead which only appear when he's mad. Grape looks up at him, "hey, you alright?"

Rusher growls in the back of his throat and sits down next to grape, "Yeah, I'm fucking fine."

"Wooooah." I say, his tone when he said that made chills go down my spin. It was so dark, not like braden at all. "Here talk a controller and get you mind off whatever happened." I said grabbing a controller and handing it to him.

He joins the game and I put the volume to full blast so there won't be any interruptions. The guys and I played for a good three hours before the sun started to go down, making the room get darker since we didn't qhave any lights on and only had the windows open, so the sun would give us light.

Braden gets up, stretching, the creases that were once on his forehead, were not gone and were replaces but a grin. "Alright, I better get going, I haven't even ate yet. I'll probably have room service bring it up." He runs his fingers through his hair. "Thanks, guys, I'll see ya tomorrow." Me and grape say our byes and Braden leaves our hotel room.

Thrird person POV:

Braden closes the door behind him and sighs. Truthfully, he didn't want to face Mitch or (y/n) yet. He started down the hallway.

I'm going to have to face them one way or another. He thinks to himself.

Rusher soon decides that he'll go to his hotel room and if (y/n) is there then he'll face her. He makes his way down the hall, a couple of turns, and he is at his hotel room. Taking the key card out of his pocket, he swipes it. The door unlocks and it let's him in. Bayani was laying on the couch, but no sign of (y/n). He sighs of relive, rusher walks to the phone picking it up and calling room service. He orders his food and then lays in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

He was lost in thought when there was a knock on the door, assuming it was his food, he opens the door. In front of his stood a curly (h/c) headed boy, (y/n)'s brother. He had worry in his eyes as he looked past Rusher and into the room, "Have you seen my sister? Have you seen (y/n)?!"

He shakes his head, "If she's not with you, she's with Mitch." Braden says crossing his arms over his chest and leaning on the doorframe.

Ethan shakes his head, "I've checked everywhere, and everyone's rooms. No one knows where she was,not even Mitch. Everyone is already searching the hotel for her, including the manager."

Rusher's eyes widen. No one knows where she is? No one has seen her?! Where exactly did she go...? I hope to god that she not hurt. If she is I'm going to hunt down who ever did, no one hurts (y/n). No one.

Braden starts to worry, and starts getting it into his head that she was hurt. "We gotta find her." He says pushing past Ethan and into the hallway.

Don't worry (y/n), I'll find you.

A/n:
OMFG!!! Guys! We have reached 100 reads!! Woo!! I can't believe it! ^-^ every single one of you are awesome! I swear I'm gonna die from so much excitement 0-0 anyways! I'm sooooo sorry for not being able to post in a little while... I was going to at the hotel but we were so busy with activities with my brother that I never had time to write anything ;-; but! I have now published a new chapter! Wooo! And its filled with new and important things o.o

Okay I'll stops my rambling! Again, thank you everyone who has read my story! I love you all!