Chapter 4. Ryder McCoy.

**Heyo everybody! I hope you're enjoying this book so far! I would love to have your comments about what you think!!

Tell me about your favorite parts, your least favorite parts, who you love, who you hate, anything! Help me make this story better for you all!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

*I = Izzy's POV

*M = Mark's POV

Ryder McCoy >>>

*I

I held Jack against me as I stared at the factory. I didn't know why I'd come here. Maybe I needed to see it one more time. Whatever the reason I was here, standing in the gravel driveway. I tried to force myself to move, but I couldn't. I'd thought I could be stronger. I thought I'd be able to face this place. Now I knew I couldn't.

*M

The baby's hair matched her own, beautiful, raven hair. His wide eyes searched the surroundings. Those were my eyes. That was my baby. A grin spread across my face as I watched her stand there, knowing she didn't have the courage to face the building again. I'd ruined her. Her fire, her soul, it'd all be broken by me. The only thing that held her together was that damn boy and now he was gone. Now, she was all mine.

"Looks like tonight won't be so boring," Dad laughed beside me. He took a step out of our hiding place, but I grabbed his arm.

"What?" He asked.

"That's her," I whispered. A look of confusion ran over his face, then he seemed to understand. He grinned and looked back down at Izzy.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked.

I looked down at the girl that I loved more than anything else in the world and took a breath to answer.

*I

I felt like a little child standing in that stupid driveway. I couldn't believe that a building could affect a person like this. It made me sick. Of course it wasn't the stupid building. It was what happened in the stupid building. The stupid building, the stupid people, the stupid days, the stupid everything!

"Let's go home Jack, I don't know why we're here." I mumbled.

*M

"Nothing," I breathed. Dad stared at me in complete shock.

"She's standing in the middle of no where, asking to be taken and you're going to do nothing?" He shouted.

"That's what I said," I said.

"Well if you don't want her--"

"Don't you dare," I snapped, grabbing his shirt. He turned around and glared at me.

"Alright I get it, sorry to invade on your territory." Dad said, holding up his hands. I watched as Izzy turned and put the baby back into the car. She got into the car herself and disappeared down the road. I watched her go with an ache in my heart, but a satisfied feeling in my mind. Someday I would have her again, but today wasn't that day. I had to be tactful about this. I had to give her time to heal, then once she was almost back to normal, I would rip her world apart piece by piece.

Izzy's POV

I pulled into the driveway and almost threw a bitch fit. There was another car in the driveway so I had to park on the street. I sighed miserably, where was my joyous mood? I guess four hours of spilling my guts to Megan wiped it out. I carried Jack up the stairs as he began to cry and nudge his little hand against my chest. I assumed he was hungry.