Chapter 14. Just Friends.

**Thanks for reading, sorry I left you with that bit of a cliffhanger... Anyway vote, comment, always appreciated!

The glare my dad gave Ryder as he stepped up to him, froze him. He immediately dropped his hands from Hannah's waist and stared at my dad. Dad jerked his head to the left and Ryder followed him over. Then my father proceeded to shout at Ryder in a very quiet voice. Ryder, however, didn't do what I expected him to do. Instead of shrinking in terror he stormed away. He stormed away from my father.

"Holy shit, he's got balls," Andrew muttered beside me. I reached over and smacked him across the head.

Dad watched in amazement as Ryder marched back to Hannah, took her hand, and left through the front door. I sat in utter shock and horror. I'd just gotten dumped for that ho.

"God she's such a whore," Cory muttered, sitting beside me.

"I thought that's why you liked her," I said.

"Don't get me wrong, I like getting laid as much as the next guy," That earned a very dramatic roll of the eyes from me. "But I don't like to share. She can flirt as much as she wants, God knows I do. But when it comes to who she--" I glared at him, reminding him Andrew was sitting beside me. "Who she spents her time with, I'm the only man." 

"I'm sorry you're dating a whore," I snapped.

"Thanks Iz," He said, obviously not getting my sarcasm. "Why don't we dance?" He asked, running his finger down my arm.

"Because I don't like you," I said, shoving his hand away.

"You don't have to like a person to dance with them," Cory laughed.

"You can't keep your hands to yourself," I said.

"I can behave," He insisted.

"No, Cory, you really can't." I laughed, trying to piss him off.

"Give me a chance?" He asked, flashing me a puppy dog face.

"No," I smiled, patting his shoulder. He frowned and got up.

 "I suggest you move onto a new family, obviously you can't be happy with anyone of them." Cory hissed. Ouch.

_-_-_-_

"You know what Megan, I really don't care all that much. I thought I like Ryder, but I just liked that he liked me I guess. It felt nice to feel loved again. You know what I mean?" I asked, smiling as Jack watched my lips move.

"Don't think like that Iz," Megan answered. I heard something crash in the background.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Rearranging my room," She answered. "Now back to Ryder. Seriously, don't think like that. That's why I cheated on Sam."

"I'm single, I can think however I please. Speaking of you and Sam, you still ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's a lot more attentive now. It's really nice. I still feel super bad about what I did though," Megan sighed.

"Well you should," I said.

"Shut up miss princess." Megan grumbled. I laughed and opened my mouth to respond when there was a knock on the door.

"Mom! Someone is at the door," I shouted.

"Mom isn't here!" Andrew shouted back.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Nope," Andrew answered.

"Well then you get it," I ordered. Andrew appeared at the top of the stairs and glared at me.

"You're three feet from the door, you get it," He snapped.