Chapter 13. Movie Night.

**Since I haven't decided what is going to happen to Ryder just yet... I'm writing a Jace chapter! Since no one wanted to write a chapter for this book... only the ones I knew what I was going to write next... it might take me awhile to get uploads on this story... ANWAY enjoy, vote, and comment! I figured since Izzy got found out about the cabin night Jace should get found out too!

"You're late," Becca scolded, as she opened the door for me.

"Yeah well I had to sneak out," I said.

"Had to?" Frankie asked.

"Ok, I didn't have to, but I did." I laughed.

"You are such an idiot," Becca said, rolling her eyes.

"Hold that thought," I said as my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. It was Ryder.

"What?" I asked.

"Just wanted to say my last goodbye," Ryder said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I just ticked off this chick's dad, like hardcore." Ryder laughed.

"You really are an idiot you know that? What did you do?" I asked. Frankie gave a look and I held up five fingers.

"Fine, five minutes," He grumbled.

"Well I went to this ball thing with a chick and I kind of left her for another chick," Ryder said.

"You're an idiot, why wouldn't your first girl put out?" I asked.

"Nah, she's like-- guarded." Ryder said.

"You think every girl who doesn't do it on the first date is guarded Ryder," I laughed.

"Ok, granted she has a reason, but hey, I won't try that stuff." Ryder mumbled.

"What's her reason?" I asked. Becca and Frankie were glaring at me.

"She got raped..." Ryder said, guiltily. Good, he shouldn't be an ass to a girl who-- Holy -Bleep-.

"Ryder you -bleep-ing ass hole!" I shouted. Becca and Frankie both looked at me like I'd grown a third head.

"What?" Ryder asked.

"Izzy James, that's the girl you left?" I growled.

"Yeah," Ryder said, cautiously.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ryder? Why would you date her? She's my girl-- ex girlfriend!" I shouted, very jealously. Izzy got over Mark and me and moved onto my cousin? No, that wasn't Izzy. It couldn't be Izzy. What had I done?

"I wasn't dating her! She never told me that, dude! I wouldn't have if I knew!" Ryder shouted. They weren't dating. They weren't dating. I internally sighed.

"Why do you have to be such a douche Ryder? Why her?" I groaned, shoving my fingers through my hair.

"Cause she's hot," Ryder laughed. The thought of Ryder anywhere near Izzy made my skin crawl.

"I wish I could punch the shit out of you," I hissed.

"Ok, dude, I'm sorry. I'll apologize to her." Ryder said.

"You better Ryder," I said.

"I will dude, chill," Ryder ordered.

"How is she?" I asked, hoping to God she was ok.

"She's good I guess," Ryder said.

"What's she like around you?" I asked.

"Guarded I guess, once she relaxes though she's fine." Ryder said.