Chapter 11. California Sucks.

**

Alright so here is Jace's POV tell me what you think and if it should be continued in the story! Please leave your votes and COMMENTS or this will be the only Jace chapter!

P.S. The song drops the F bomb a couple times.... So beware :) But It fits this chapter!

**

Beep. Beep. Beep. I reached over blindly trying to find the alarm clock. The shrill beeping continued until my hand discovered it. I pressed snooze but the beeping continued. I pressed it again and it still persisted. I grabbed the clock and threw it against the wall. The beeping stopped. I smiled at the broken pieces. 39. That's how many alarm clocks I've broken since moving to California. And yet my parents still won't budge on moving back.

I climbed up and ran my hands through my hair and yawned as I shuffled downstairs. The smell of bacon and eggs wafted through the house. Mom thought that getting a personal chef would make me like it here better. It didn't.

"Good morning, sir." She said, setting a plate on the table. I sat with the rest of my family.

"Don't call me sir," I mumbled.

"Yes sir," She said again, and hurried away.

"Don't be so unpleasant," Mom ordered.

"Yeah," Alexis agreed.

"I broke the alarm clock," I said. I made no effort to hide the smirk on my face as my mother's face fell into a scowl.

"Let him be late for school, it'll be his own fault," Dad said.

"I just won't go," I shrugged.

"I don't want to go to school either!" Alexis shouted.

"Inside voice dear," Mom chided Alexis. Pathetic. It's like moving to California turned her into super mom or something. She talked like a snobby rich woman, like the ones in that stupid club she belongs to.

"Jace is still going to school, whether he likes it or not," She said, staring intently at me. I rolled my eyes and chewed on a piece of bacon.

"It's not like anyone would miss me," I muttered, poking my egg. The yellow popped and flooded my plate.

"It's April for heaven's sake, haven't you made any friends?" Mom asked.

"None that give a shit," I snapped.

"Jace," Dad warned.

"Jace," I mocked. I know what you're thinking, what happened to nice Jace? Nice Jace is back in Trenton where he belongs.

"That's it, go upstairs and get ready for school. Blaire, take his plate." Mom ordered the maid. We have a maid for God sakes. Who needs a maid? Blaire rushed forward and took my plate. I slid my chair back and walked upstairs, ignoring her warm smile. Blaire was my mother's sorry attempt at apologizing. She was an immigrant from Russia or something. She had completely pin straight hair that fell to her waist. She had beautiful light blue eyes and a great body I suppose, but I didn't care. No, I didn't want a Russian girl. I wanted my Trenton girl.

I changed and grabbed my bag off the back of my desk chair. I filled it with last night's homework. With basically no friends I'd thrown myself into studying. Turns out I'm actually really smart.

It's not that I don't have friends, I do, but they're all gold diggers and I know it. They don't care what I'm like. As long as I have a nice car and lots of money, they're my best friends. I'd found two good friends, who weren't like the others. Frankie and Becca.

Frankie didn't want to be an actor, like every other person in this goddamn state. No, he strived to play for the U.S.A soccer team. He'd already been approached by scouts, offering him free rides to the best colleges. He was a nice guy, laid back, go with the flow type.