Part 11

MiA P.O.V

Half an hour passed since I sent the text message, and I decided I was to leave in 10 minutes so that I could be at Tsuzuku's house on time. I hauled my body up from my comfy sofa, and sauntered into my bedroom to dig out some basic makeup to make my skin look a tiny bit nicer. Foundation... concealer... eyeliner... I was about to put on my blue contact lenses before I realised I was making far too much of an effort! It was just Koichi anyway, no one special! After brushing my short blonde hair, I grabbed my keys and my fully charged phone, took a sip of my now almost cold coffee, before leaving.

It was mid-afternoon and the sun still poured its golden sunlight onto Japan, and it seemed to be especially heating my shiny black car, which burnt me harshly when I went to lean against it to find my keys. Jumping backwards, I cursed loudly at it, rubbing my sore hand with my perfectly fine hand. Surely I wasn't going to have another bad day...

The drive to Tsuzuku's apartment wasn't exactly exciting. It just required turning a few corners and stopping at many traffic lights. But I had to admit, I was becoming nervous as I approached it. Was Tsuzuku going to be there to beat the shit out of me? And what was Koichi going to do when he saw me?! Koichi's more than capable of hurting me. Although... I knew he would never dare do that. My thoughts started creating worst case scenarios and other terrible ideas that made me feel guilty as I continued to make my way through the centre of the bustling town. So close to him. So close to Koichi.

It was only when I had stopped at the final set of traffic lights, with the apartment block in view, that I realised how my palms had been sweating terribly, and how the butterflies had been frantically fluttering throughout my stomach. I took a deep breath, the light turned green, I drove towards the tall building before slowing to a halt outside the exit. There he stood: the pink-haired bassist, clad in some tight skinny jeans, gripping his thin legs, containing small rips, a cute black and white Mickey Mouse t-shirt, some shiny black framed glasses, his light makeup concealing the few blemishes that existed on his skin, and his pink hair tied neatly into a floppy sort of loose bun. His appearance made my heart almost skip a beat, but no – I don't fancy Koichi. Those feelings are gone, MiA. I repeated this in my head as the pinkette waved at me shyly, and I gestured to him to tell him to get into the vehicle. He did so, and I took a deep breath to prepare myself.

"Morning MiA-san!" He was so upbeat and happy to be here. To be with me. Even after what I did to him. He grinned, his lip piercing gleaming in the sunlight that poured into the car.

"Morning Koichi... where do you want to go?" I still felt awkward. Not shy, of course. Awkward. Said bassist continued to smile - kinda as if the smile was painfully stuck onto his face, but he managed to stutter a reply out,

"W-wherever you want..?"

Meto P.O.V

We were able to return to Tsuzuku's apartment at 5. 5. 5 o clock. When Tsuzuku promised Koichi he'd be back at lunch time. Wow. The car sputtered to a stop noisily when Tsu parked it outside the apartment block, and the unhealthy sound from the engine made him pull a concerned face for a few seconds, before he loudly spoke,

"Ah well, it'll be fine tomorrow."

Reassured by the carefree nature of the older male's tone, I exited the car, clutching Ruana's paw in one hand. Tiredly, we dragged our weary selves through the doors, Ruana and I helping to haul multiple shopping bags inside. The lift was luckily open and waiting for us, and we stepped inside, sighing in unison as the doors closed and we got an opportunity to put the bags down to save our arms from dropping off.

To my disappointment, the lift pinged open within 20 second,s and once again we lifted the masses of shopping and carried it down the hall, before Tsuzuku stopped at a large wooden door, set his bags down and pulled a loud set of keys from his right pocket, then started studying them with a very serious look on his face, finally choosing the correct key and inserting it into the door.

"Koichi~!! We're home!!" Tsuzuku flung the door open energetically, before picking up his bags again and carrying them inside, flinging them onto the nearby sofa. Koichi hadn't replied yet.

"Ne!! Koichi!!" Tsuzuku called out again, "Hah, he must be sleeping. Lazy piggy."

I chuckled to myself at the nickname Tsuzuku had created for Koichi, obviously created using the man's Instagram name. Taking my shoes off, I innocently stepped into the apartment – I hadn't been in there in a while and felt like I was intruding. I placed the rest of our bags on the sofa, carefully making sure my own shopping was separated from Tsuzuku's. Said vocalist had wandered off to find the bassist, and I was left with my Ruana-chan in front of the still open entrance door.

"Koichi..?" His voice grew more concerned, and the man stuck his head out from the room again, staring at me with wide eyes and lips parted with shock. I shuffled awkwardly, my feet becoming cold on the wooden floor, and my mind starting to worry about what could've happened to Koichi. I scanned the room: no Koichi – just old food dishes and empty wrappers carelessly left lying on various surfaces around me. The only audible sounds in the entire apartment were the dripping of a leaky tap, and Tsuzuku's breath, which was now becoming faster.

Suddenly, he sprinted towards me, pulling out his phone and immediately dialling Koichi's number. As it rang, he sighed in a frustrated manor, closing his eyes and running a hand through his hair, repeating to himself,

"Ugh, pick up, pick up, pick up." Of course, there was no answer.

Koichi P.O.V (2pm-ish)

MiA drove into the centre of town – I had no idea where to go or what to do – but town seemed to be the decision his mind was set on.

"Do you want to go shopping or something?" He smiled such a cute smile as he spoke, whilst bringing the car to a stop in a parking space.

"Sure." I replied, my replies always short and quiet. Always too distracted with thoughts about the man I was with. The legendary guitarist who was taking me into town. It felt just like a date. I blushed at this thought, and tried hard to stop a smile forming on my lips. MiA taking me on a date... it sounded more than perfect...

~~~~~~~

I'm cosplaying Sadisgate Meto for Halloween hehehe... and yes, in this chapter, Tzk and Meto P.O.V is like 2 hours ahead of Koichi and MiA P.O.V xD I promise they'll catch up next chapter! VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW ECT if you enjoyed this please!! Im trying hard to keep updating often but school is keeping me busy too ;-;; Thankyou for reading so far! Almost done!!