Part 6

MiA P.O.V

After making a quick joke on twitter about Koichi showing up at my door, I shut my laptop without worrying what random conversations Teru and Hizaki would run into next. Then, I stood up from the chair I had been relaxing on and lifted my mug of steaming coffee, blowing over it once to cool it down before taking a sip. A little furry feline had decided to nuzzle against my ankles, purring contentedly at the company of my tired feet, and I chuckled to myself at her action before lifting her up with my one free hand. She was very small and fluffy and was easy to carry round, so I took her and the coffee into the living room of my large apartment and set her down on the sofa next to me, then switched on the TV, flicking through channels to find something for us to watch.

About 15 minutes later, when I was just getting into the second Star Wars film, we were rudely interrupted by a loud knocking on my front door. I sighed. What time was it? 11:12 precisely. Regrettably, I stood up, my grey kitten jumping from the sofa and padding away to find food. I opened the door a fraction to see who it was when my eyes were stunned by some bright pink hair. Koichi? Why w- SHIT.

Opening the door more, I noticed the bassist's rather proud... no, determined look on his face.

"I was joking."

"Are you sure, darling?"

"I'm not your darling. Someone used my phone. I made a joke."

"MiA stop messing with me." He smirked, "Now, are you sure?"

I sighed a breathy sigh. Then I regretted that sigh because my breath must have been coffee scented. The taller man's blue orbs met my plain brown ones and I sighed again. Maybe he'd stop chasing after me if we had sex..? It's worth a shot isn't it? What's the worst that could happen? Besides, I hadn't been able to have sex in months, and the just the idea of it was starting to make me crave the pleasure... He won't think that much of a ...one night stand. I decided to give up on staring at him and thinking, so I just blurted out:

"Fine. Come in, make yourself at home."

He did so.

Koichi P.O.V

I did so.

I was so happy. Unbelievably happy. So this man loves me. He said it on twitter. My mind was fogged over with happiness and all I could think about was MiA.

Then we did it.

It was fucking amazing.

And he was very sexy and talented. Very.

After a breathless round of hot sex and moaning and MiA and sex, we both collapsed on the bed together.

"You're good." I blushed at the compliment.

"I could say the same about you." I gazed across at the guitarist - who was skilful with his fingers in more than one way - and I admired that slightly toned body, slightly skinny, skin barely tanned, beautiful brown Asian eyes and bleached blonde hair.

"So you need a lift home?"

What? I looked at his face, already I became concerned.

"Sorry?"

"I have things to do now, of course. So do you need a ride home or what? How did you even get here?"

But aren't I allowed to spend my night here? "I have to go home?"

"Well yeah - it's not like we're lovers of anything!"

"MiA... You said..."

"I said I was joking." The tone in his voice had started to turn cold... slightly angry.

"What about twitter..."

"Someone hacked it."

I stood up from the bed, hurriedly pulling my clothes on, trying to rush as I didn't want to end up crying.

"Koichi? No, wait."

"Just shut up MiA! I don't care let me just go home!"

The guitarists looked shocked. I felt bad. I felt my heart ripping, tearing into tiny pieces. Broken by this stupid man. I knew I didn't mean that. He probably did too. And before I could stop myself I felt the hot stream of salty tears streaming down my face. My vision started to blur and I stumbled out of the bedroom, grabbing my phone and my keys as I left.

As I approached the door, I heard MiA coming after me, and a warm hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned to him, my face scrunched up with sadness,

"You've embarrassed me so much. Why didn't you say?! Why did you get my hopes up?"

Without waiting for any reply, I ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind me, racing down the stairs and into my car. He didn't follow. The engine rattled to start up, and I drove away. I knew where I was going. Tsuzuku's.

MiA P.O.V

The door to my apartment was slammed shut in my face. Hot anger rose fast inside me, and I slammed my fist against the door, cursing loudly to myself. What had I done?! Slowly, my body started to collapse to the floor. I curled up there for a while, my mind going numb, my body shivering as a reaction to being against cold wooden floorboards. A grey kitten bounded up to me, nuzzling against my feet once more, but I pushed her away. I didn't care for anything. I was a dick. I was a dick to Koichi. And I hated myself.

~~~~

This ones kinda short. And kinda mean. And im so sorry MiA and Koichi for putting you both through this. Ill write more as soon as I can but im kinda busy atm with coursework and friends birthdays >___< VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW THOUGH because I know you're that awesome and it makes me so happy. Thanks for reading the story so far >:D but theres still more excitement to come!