Part 2

MiA P.O.V

I had only bothered to reply once to Teru on twitter, who was just being an idiot about the fact that Koichi loves me. I didn't want to get Koichi's hopes up. I admit I was into androgynous guys, but right now, I was not into dating. Today, I had plans, and I did not want social media to get in the way.

I was to take the next train to an abandoned factory which we had claimed as our shooting location. Clad in white jeans, a black and white striped shirt and a grey scarf, I gathered my keys, phone, and any other valuables I felt I needed, before packing my guitar into its case and saying goodbye to the cats. As I got out of the door, I set my guitar down to lock it behind me, when I felt an annoying buzzing in my pocket. Without thinking to check my phone, I reached in and silenced the device, before stuffing it back into my tight skinny jeans and hauling my musical instrument down the hall and into the lift. The door closed behind me fast, and the lift groaned and jolted slightly as it carried me and my bags down to the exit. I sweated nervously as I prayed for it to not break. As the doors flew open again, a rush of refreshing air hit me and cooled me down, before I had to lift my heavy bags again and carry them to the nearby station.

The train I needed was about to leave, and, running as fast as ever, I managed to half trip inside it before it sped away. Many people stared at me as I straightened out my clothing nd tidied my windswept hair. I propped my guitar up against the door behind me -it was the only bit of space for it due to the fact that this carriage was packed full of tired workers making the glum journey to their workplace.

Koichi P.O.V

I was driving to the shooting location, but I kept having to gaze across at the brand new passenger seat I had installed. It did looked delightfully new, however that wasn't the reason why I stared at it. Upon the seat, sat a buzzing iPhone, which displayed messages from twitter, possibly from my love... Although I struggled to read the tiny words being displayed on the screen, I didn't give up on trying every time I stopped at a red light or in a queue.

@HIZAKIofficial: Oh Teru-kun? Is MiA-san correct?

I chuckled at the two idiots from Jupiter starting to quarrel.

@TERUofficial: You're really going to believe MiA-san?

@HIZAKIofficial: Well... >www<

The traffic moved again, and I was only 1 block away from the shooting location. Only 1 block away from my MiA...

Tsuzuku P.O.V

The shooting location was more than suitable. A massive empty warehouse stood before me: grey walls, grey ceiling, grey floor, grey doors, and also Ito, a middle aged, glasses wearing, nerdy manager who stood casually, speaking to some girls and a camp looking guy. I interrupted their conversation from a few metres away by shouting, "Morning guys!" before approaching them while trying to force a smile onto my face. I had to tell him about Koichi and MiA and what happened on twitter.

"Good morning Tsuzuku! How are you today? I've already noticed you don't seem so loud..."

He knows me so well!! "Uhh... Ito-san, I need to speak to you urgently."

His smile dropped immediately.

"No, don't worry! It's not awful! It's just that..." I didn't want to worry him.

"Tsu just tell me what's happened. We can rearrange the date or the shooting location if you really can't do today. I can cancel everything, just please tell me now."

"No Ito-san! It's not that! It's probably much worse than just that. Well, basically, have you seen Koichi's twitter recently?"

"No...?" The concerned look on Ito's face made the situation seem even worse than it was.

"Well... he posted a picture of him and MiA together. And then Teru commented, and MiA, and..."

I pulled my phone from my pocket to show him the conversation, scrolling through the seemingly endless comments from fans. There. Hizaki and Teru had started to bicker about their awkward relationship, and Koichi hadn't commented again yet...As I read it, a new comment appeared:

@TERUofficial: I don't see why MiA won't make a move...

I gritted my teeth at this comment. What an idiot - getting Koichi's hopes up. Ito brought an aged hand up to his forehead to massage it as he read the brief conversation with a pained expression painted on his face.

"This is not good, Tsuzuku."

"Should we talk to MiA or something? To get him to put them off the conversation and-"

Ito suddenly raised his voice over mine, "Good morning Koichi!!!!!"

Confused, I looked up at him, only to notice his eyes were staring straight past me and were locked onto an approaching male. I turned to see a rather tall pink haired man stepping out of his car and skipping towards us, his lips curved into a giant smile and his bright eyes gleaming with evident happiness. Why couldn't he arrive after we had spoken to MiA?! As he approached our circle of conversation, he stuffed his phone into his pocket and greeted us all. Nobody knew what else to say now, and I found it amusing as Ito internally panicked about how to get Koichi's mind away from MiA.

Meto P.O.V

I caught the train to the shooting location, but I still had to walk half of the way because the station was not near the warehouse. As I approached the last corner, rain started to fall. Its raining on such a hot day?! It was only a light shower, but I didn't want my Ruana to start to smell of damp bear on shooting day! I turned into the carpark of the abandoned warehouse, now starting to run as the clouds cried over me. Stood in a small circle and chatting next to the warehouse was Koichi, Tsuzuku, Ito and a few other staff members. I waved and smiled as I made my way towards them, and they all simultaneously waved back, but I noticed they all seemed kinda awkward.

"Uhh hi Meto...! We're just waiting for MiA... have you seen him..?"

I shook my head negatively as the rain above us got heavier.

Tsuzuku spoke up again, "Let's go inside... I'm sure he'll turn up soon..."

The strange awkwardness that everyone seemed to be wrapped in confused me, and it made me curious. What were they all so concerned about?

~~~~~~

Oh Meto if only you knew... Hey what do you think so far? This is like a filler type chapter to introduce everyone and 'set the scene'. Please bear with it all! And also please VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW if youre enjoying yourself xD it means a lot! Thanks reader-sama!