Part 14

RYOGA P.O.V

My phone had been ringing almost the entire journey into Tsuzuku's neighbourhood, and I had only just managed to find a place to park so I could answer it. I was going to visit him, as usual, but sadly my journey had been interrupted by whoever thought it was necessary to ring me continuously. I had stepped out of the car into the sunlight and headed across the sidewalk, to rest against the cool brick wall in the shade opposite, pulling my phone from my pocket to finally read, 'Incoming call: Tsuzuku'.

I smiled at the name of my lover, and I answered the call, speaking casually,
"What is it, my darling?"
My ears were immediately met with distressed talk, "Have you seen Koichi?!"
"Huh?"
"Ryoga, I was out buying stuff for Koichi but then I got distracted and now he's gone."
"Tsu what the fuck calm down and explain properly."

A deep breath could be heard, then more speech,

"MiA broke Koichi's heart so Koichi came to mine crying last night. This morning I went out to get food but I got side-tracked with buying stuff for... you... and now I can't find him. What if he's gone out with MiA?!"
I chuckled, "Broke it again?! Tsu, stop being stupid. Koichi is a grown man and he's capable of handling situations like these on his own. You should really stop babying him!"
"Ryo you know I worry about him! Please, what should I do?" He cared way too much.
"Look, I'll be at yours in 10 minutes. Let me just pick up a few things. I love you darling."

I hung up after a mumbled 'I love you too' was heard, and slid my phone back into my pocket. The shop wall I was leaning on was a supermarket, and I walked past the windows, eyeing the neat selection of alcohols on display. Tsu would like that one. The shop was cool, and I walked round it slowly, enjoying the lack of heat, before coming across the alcohol isle. I piled an assortment of bottles and cans into my shopping basket, and glanced outside the shop windows at the street for a second...

Pink haired boy with a strange outfit next to a posh kid with nicer clothes.

"Oi!!" Multiple people in the shop turned round as a reaction to my sudden yell, and I dropped my basket to speed out of the shop, apologising to multiple shopkeepers on the way out.

They both got into a black car, which was parked in front of mine. I didn't realise it was MiA's? I decided to climb back into my own car and follow them, and I did so, very easily. MiA drove fast, and I stayed two cars behind them at all times, following them to their destination.

Wait... he was going to Tsuzuku's house? They pulled to a halt in the parking spaces outside the block of flats, and I did the same.

Koichi P.O.V

"Ryoga?" I spoke loudly as he emerged from the vehicle parked behind us. MiA, who had his car door half open, looked up quickly too. Ryoga smirked before opening his mouth,

"You know Tsu is looking for you, right?"

Shit. I gasped before pulling my phone from my pocket:

'5 missed calls.'

I was coming here anyway to collect the clothes I left here last night, but I didn't expect him to worry about me disappearing for a bit. The man laughed and headed into the building, swinging his car keys around and whistling. He never liked me, he never liked how close I was with Tsu.

"MiA we should go in." The guitarist nodded and we both ran in, having to take the stairs as Ryoga had taken the lift. When we finally reached the top, I opened the apartment door, which was already unlocked, to find an unhappy looking Tsuzuku stood with a grumpy Meto and Ryoga, who smirked at me once more. He was always so jealous of the attention Tsu gave me.

"Tsu I'm sorry..." I felt like a child apologising to his mother.

MiA stepped in front of me suddenly, and I went silent again,

"Koichi and me made up, Tsu. I fixed everything, okay? We spent the afternoon together. Everything's fine – you don't have to worry."

Tsu looked past MiA and up at me, "Is this true, Koichi?"

I nodded, and smiled slightly, and the vocalist spoke again, "You know how much you worried me?!"

I saw Meto shuffle on the spot awkwardly, watching us all childishly quarrel. MiA interrupted again,

"Tsu, he doesn't belong to you – he can do what he thinks is right."

Tsuzuku sighed,

"So what's happening between you two now..?"

I heard a small laugh escape the shorter guitarist, and he spoke, "I think that's a secret between us two, for now, right Koichi?" He turned and winked at me.

Tsuzuku looked as if he were about to stop us, before Ryoga piped up, "Hurry Koichi – get your old clothes and anything else you brought here last night. Me and Tsu need you gone for tonight as we have plans..." Tsuzuku went bright red and playfully hit his side, giggling shyly. Ryoga actually did me a favour?! (Or was he genuinely getting rid of me?)

"Ryoga he needs to learn..."

Meto P.O.V

I didn't want to find out what things would be happening later, and due to the contents of the bag I saw Tsuzuku carrying at the sex shop earlier, it wasn't going to be so enjoyable for me anyway. Koichi, now gleaming, skipped past me, off to gather his belongings, while I awkwardly collected my shopping bags from the sofa and slid past MiA who was still stood at the doorway, turning to bow at them all as 'thanks' before hurrying off.

~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER IS LAST CHAPTER. Did this suck? Idk if it sucked. Ill let you decide xD please vote and comment and do that stuff that I always ask of you and I really love it when you do.
Many people seem to really want a TsuRyoga fanfic from me, but I don't want to write about them because I don't know much about Ryoga xD So maybe ill add something in part 15 of this story. And I hope you'll be satisfied. :) THANKS FOR READING SO FARRRR