Part 10

Meto P.O.V

It was warm outside today. The sun shone down on me and Ruana-chan as we walked through the busy streets, trying to reach the centre of the town. I felt so disconnected from the band – none of them had spoken to me about where Koichi disappeared to after the rehearsal. I had just guessed Koichi ran to MiA's as fast as they could and they were caught up in their new relationship.

I had bought the essential items I needed: food, new pillows, spare buttons and thread for Ruana in case she ever had an unfortunate accident, and I hurried out of the centre as fast as I could. I was quickly getting sick of the masses of people. 4:30pm.

Walking back home, clutching a large bag in one hand, and Ruana in the other, I passed a street of multiple sex stores. Had I taken a wrong turn? My apartment was just beyond this street however, and I had Ruana so I looked doubly innocent anyway if I walked down that street. Holding my head high, I strolled down the not-so-innocent road, trying not to get too curious and peer into the stores – I was not to be tempted by such things – I had a good career and didn't need love and sex to distract me!

I almost became lost in my anti-relationship thoughts when I bumped into a shady looking male with a cigarette hanging loosely from his well-defined lips. Tsuzuku?! The vocalist jumped back suddenly, as did I, and cleared his throat before apologising in a mumble, and started walking off again, keeping his head down. Wait Tsuzuku was shopping here?!

I reached back, an obvious smirk on my face, yanking his arm backwards to make him face me.

"Meto..?!"

I smiled at him happily, before he spoke,

"Ooh you don't know – well basically, Koichi did go to MiA's, they fucked like animals, MiA sent him home, he came to me, I sorted MiA out, now Koichi's at mine!"

So that's what happened? I created this? I laughed suddenly, and Tsuzuku seemed confused at my upbeat reaction. I wanted to see the outcome of this event.

"Yeah I need to get back to Koichi anyway."

I glared down at the plain white bag he grasped in one hand, obviously containing some wild toys from the sex store he just exited. WAIT – he's bringing them home to Koichi?!

"No, no!!" He immediately managed to read my mind, "These aren't for Koichi, they're for me and R- never mind."

Giggling at his shock at his own words, I shook my head at him jokingly, before bringing up one hand (which was also carrying Ruana), to pat his head playfully, accidentally bashing his face with Ruana's body.

"Just don't tell anyone, okay?" He mumbled grumpily.

I shrugged, before smiling once more.

"Look, I can't leave Koichi alone too long now, so ill text you later or something."

With that, the now blushing man turned and hurried off, large white bag clutched in one hand, phone in the other, but then he paused,

"You want to come too?" He turned his body as he walked while calling back to me.

Yes!!

Smiling happily, I skipped along next to Tsuzuku, who led me to his car, and we both climbed in the old vehicle. It wasn't a long drive back to his apartment from town, but we had to pause the journey so that he could go food shopping. I sighed as he made me accompany him with his shopping, even though Ruana seemed to be comfy in the car with me.

MiA P.O.V

The thoughts of Koichi were consuming me. What have I done? The hatred towards myself for this stupid act made me feel uneasy now. I had tried watching Star Wars to take my mind off of him but I just couldn't stop my thoughts from wandering. My phone was watching me from the coffee table, just waiting for me to pick it up and dial his number.

"Koichiiii..." I grumbled as I lifted my head from the pillow I had buried it in, before forcing it back down again and scrunching up my face. The stress was getting to me. The anger. The embarrassment. The... Love? The thought made me groan even more.

My phone was still there. I considered it. I thought about calling him. Maybe if I just saw him once I'd be able to figure out what to do.

Koichi P.O.V

Tsuzuku wasn't back by lunchtime. Tsuzuku is always late. It was half three. My stomach rumbled ferociously ad I patted it gently, as if to reassure it that it would receive food soon. The TV became more and more uninteresting as the day went on, and I was almost forced into watching children's television, before suddenly my phone lit up, then rang loudly with a phone call.

I darted up from the sofa at the sound, and grabbed my mobile device, almost automatically pressing the 'answer call' button, before noticing the caller. MiA?! I needed Tsuzuku to help me. What do I do?! I can't ignore this! Thoughts about the night before that I had been desperately trying to suppress became clear memories again as I stared at the ringing phone.

'MiA...' I mouthed. What if I just left it until he gave up? Sadness started consuming me as I brought my knees to my chest and sat in a small ball of humanness on the sofa, my face illuminated still by that man's precious face, and a large green 'answer call' button below it.

Shortly after, the phone went black again and the ringing stopped. I had hesitated. I had missed my one chance. I started to sob and buried my face in my hands. Now I have no chance at all. However, just as I told myself this, I was interrupted by the notification of a text message, and a bright mobile phone screen glaring at me again. A small sense of happiness welled up inside me as I read through the text,

MiA: Koichi, I'm terribly sorry about last night. Maybe if I met you today we could talk about it? That is, if you are free.

No, his apology wasn't as good as I had expected, and I was slightly disappointed at that because it made me assume he didn't think this was a big deal. But still, it didn't put me off of the guitarist. I was kinda curious about what he had to say to me. I pressed 'reply' and paused to decide what message I should send back. Would Tsu mind if I went to see him? Surely not...

Koichi: Sure MiA-san. Where do you want to meet?

A reply was sent almost instantly:

MiA: How about I pick you up in an hour? You're at Tzk's apartment, I guess?

Koichi: Yeah. :)

No reply after that. I had one hour to look presentable enough to be in front of MiA again, and for me that meant having a shower, doing my hair, finding some clothes (possibly borrowing Tzk's), and not crying. One hour wasn't enough time for all that!!

~~~~~~~~~

Is this nyancojiru enough for you yet?! Is the TsuRyo too much yet? Are you bored of this story yet? I HOPE SO!! (besides the last one - I hope you're not bored)!! Please, leave me a vote, leave me a comment and leave me a follow because we both know you're just that nice. And then ill update soon ;3 Thank you reader-sama. MiA is grateful. And so is Koichi. And Meto-kun. But Tzk doesn't give a shit anymore because they're fed up with all the drama. ByEs NyA ~