Part 9

MiA P.O.V

After an unnecessarily deep conversation that made me feel utterly awful about myself, and bring back many of the past memories I had automatically forgotten, Tsuzuku left me in peace, thanking me casually for the drink on his way out. I bowed before shutting the door after him, slowly leaning forward to rest my head against it and sighing. What was I to do?

Koichi P.O.V

Waking up in an unfamiliar place, I sat up in a flash from the double bed I had slept in, panicking for a moment. My eyes scanned the room swiftly, before they fell upon a small Chihuahua, which seemed content as it stared back at me.

"Harami-chan?" I was in Tsuzuku's apartment. The small canine yapped and wagged its tiny tail at me happily, some form of dog-smile spread across its face revealing a surprisingly sharp set of fangs.

"Tsuzuku?" I called out, but the only reply I received was the panting of the little dog, which was now attempting to jump onto the bed.

"Tsu?" Slowly, I climbed out of the bed, which was neither comfortable nor uncomfortable, and I padded through the bedroom into the lounge. Waiting for me there on the coffee table was a small post-it note, with Tsuzuku's handwriting scrawled over it:

Going shopping, will be back by lunchtime. Help yourself to whatever you want while I'm out.

I set the note back down and stretched up, my spine clicking as I did so, and a sigh of satisfaction left my mouth. Looking round, I noticed the apartment reflected our vocalist's own personality: a well-polished, clean room, despite the old mugs and crisp packets that had been left there the night before by him. Also, a large stereo stood by the TV, connected to various speakers that hung high up in the corners of the room, the giant flat screen TV stood in one corner too, facing a very comfy looking sofa.

I still hadn't explored the whole apartment, and so I moved on to the kitchen. As I expected: pans piled up in the sink, due to Tsu being a man of great procrastination. A small refrigerator hummed in the corner of the room, and I opened it to discover many bottles of various alcohols and a few vegetables he used for cooking, I guessed. Nothing else thst looked interesting caught my eye, so I left the room again, disappointed at my discoveries.

But, walking back into the lounge, I noticed a small cupboard, slightly opened from where Tsuzuku must have been in there recently. Approaching it and opening the door, I came across all kinds of bags and winter coats, stored away for the summer. On the top shelf of this cupboard was a larger grey travel bag, and my curiosity then got the better of me. Pulling the bag down from the shelf, I dropped it to the ground before peering inside.

The contents consisted of some black rope... some sort of cloth... some handcuffs... a whip... and some sort of black and white outfit that seemed frilly, with neat handwriting decorating the front of it:

'SLAVE'

'I BELONG TO RYOGA, MY MAS—'

WHOA OKAY. After stuffing the contents of the bag back again as neatly as I could, I placed the bag back where I found it, shutting the door as a blush began to creep onto my face. I never knew Tsu was into that... with Ryoga of all people?! I shook my head suddenly, trying to erase any more of these thoughts from my mind, before wandering back to the leather sofa and taking a seat again. Only last night, I was crying my eyes out here with my best friend.

MiA P.O.V

I practiced playing guitar for the rest of the day. It wasn't exactly enjoyable. My hands kept slipping and playing the wrong frets every so often, and I ended up getting frustrated even more with myself. That pinkette's face wouldn't leave my mind. That hair. That bright pink hair. It was the same back in high school. Dying his hair wild colours – usually pink or silver – and he would always get teased for it, people mocking and repeatedly asking if he was gay. And he was. For me. And I rejected him selfishly. For me.

Throwing my beloved guitar to the floor (in the nicest way possible), I groaned and chucked myself onto the sofa, burying my face in the cushions that I had placed neatly there before. I brought a strained hand to my forehead where I had been hit by a door the night before, and rubbed the sore bruise with a frustrated sigh. Tsuzuku cared so much about that man's happiness. Why? What was so special about him? So what if he has awesome pink hair. So what if he has an amazing smile. So what if he has a wacky taste in fashion. So what if he's never done anything wrong in his life and doesn't deserve this. I groaned once again into the pillows, my voice slightly muffled by the stuffing. I couldn't let teenage feelings return now.

Meto P.O.V

Ruana-chan stared blankly at the TV screen. It wasn't on, but she seemed to enjoy staring into the hopeless screen anyway. It was a bit like me and my phone. Awaiting for Tsuzuku to text. Waiting for anyone to text. No rehearsals today, obviously, and no gossip on Koichi and MiA. It was half three in the afternoon. I had done nothing all day besides eat and watch anime with my beloved Ruana chan.

"Ne Ruana, don't you think we should go out to the shops?" I questioned while peering into my almost empty cupboards. Ruana replied silently, and I smiled.

~~~~~~~

Yes, EmS has lost the plot. Literally - she has no idea what the plot of this story is any more. Please vote for her odd ramblings and leave her a friendly comment, reassuring her you still like her and still care if she tries to do an author again after this story. EmS says thankyou. EmS will try to finish this story soon. *EmS smiles.* *mS edits the story.* *EmS waits for notification of friendship and nice people*