Part 8

MiA P.O.V

The next morning, I was woken by the sunlight spilling in through the blinds, a golden shimmer filling the room. It was another hot morning. (However I had learnt, after the drenching downpour of rain yesterday, that I should always check weather forecasts to see what the day will be like instead of judging by the morning weather). Stretching out my arms to relieve the tensed up sensation I felt in my body, I noticed a faint knocking sound. And again. And again, a little more impatient each time. A sigh escaped my lips, and I slowly got up, the mattress beneath me creaking as I did so. The knocking at the door still did not cease, and I padded through my apartment to reach the source of the knocking, finally opening the door before:

"Explain..?"

Tsuzuku stood there casually, arms folded and a half burnt cigarette of some sort hanging from his lips. Then, a pale pair of fingers took it from his lips, and he breathed a puff of smoke into my face, making me cough as a reply.

"You look awful." I spoke my mind, then brought my hand up to cover my mouth straight after.

"I had Koichi crying in my bed with me all night, not just because he had a sore ass, but also because he had a broken heart that desperately needs fixing. Thanks to you – I got no sleep at all last night."

"Come in." I gestured towards the inside of my apartment sleepily, not really taking in what was just said to me. As if he lived here with me, he strutted in and fell onto the sofa, stretching out across it and sighing, shutting his eyes for a second. I disappeared into the kitchen to attempt to wake the exhausted male, and called out from that room,

"What is it that you want?"

I heard some sort of groan as the vocalist stretched again, and poured out coffee for him before carrying it to him steadily, my own serving in one hand and his in the other.

"You sure like coffee, MiA-san."

He sipped the liquid slowly, shutting his eyes to taste it properly before sighing once more.

"Tell me why, MiA."

My brain could barely function properly due to being too tired.

"I made a sarcastic joke to Teru on twitter. I wasn't thinking about what I was doing okay? I was super tired and fed up and wanted them to shut up so I said that – I don't know why." I took a sip of my own coffee and savoured the flavour. I loved coffee. A blonde grown cat jumped up onto my lap suddenly, and I jumped with surprise at the sudden appearance of the feline. I placed a hand on her head and stroked it, smiling at the soft touch of her fur. "Koichi turned up to my surprise, and he seemed pretty determined to sleep with me, so I thought 'why not', and, overcome by stupid lust and tiredness, I put my cock in that sweet—in his ass." I just complimented Koichi's ass in front of Tsuzuku. Fuck my life.

"Then I told him to leave. I treated him like any other one night stand. I was stupid okay?"

The vocalist raised an eyebrow, and still stared at me.

"Then he got upset – I tried to fix what I did – but he left! And then you came and the I just fell asleep and then—"

Then I remembered. The dream I had that night of Koichi. The flashback I dreamt of last night:

He sat there crying alone, an 18 year old Koichi who had just came out to me. Confessed his sexuality, and his feelings for me. In a bar. I was 17. Confused as fuck. Sat staring at some silver haired babbling gay bassist, who played for some band named VanessA. Koichi. Ko-chan. We had been friends for a while, and I'd known him since high school. But as a teenage guitar geek who cared about music more than anything else, I had no idea what to do. Sure, I though the kid was cute, but I was in my first real band now – Toon Factory – and I didn't want this to ruin my career yet. Every month when I saw him, his feelings for me got stronger. Until I started to avoid him, deny calls and try to escape meeting him. But still, one day, Tsuzuku called. How he got my number I didn't know, but he called me. He wanted to meet me. Toon Factory was dead. VanessA was dying. "It's the start of a new age of Visual Kei." MEJIBRAY formed. I was reunited with Koichi. He never stopped loving me. But denying me feelings had become such a habit now.

Tsuzuku P.O.V

I sat there in his lounge, staring, confused as fuck, at a silver haired guitarist, who had completely paused everything to stare wide eyed into space with tears streaming from his eyes.

"Uhh... M-MiA..? MiA... MiA!!"

The cat lover shook his head suddenly, before gazing up at me. I spoke,

"You remember don't you? He's always loved you. You just led him on and made his life harder. Stupid teenage MiA. You remember that, right?" The man nodded in agreement, "But you're not young and stupid anymore. You can fix this now MiA. Please. In one way or another..."

~~~~~

Do you ever just sit and think to yourself, 'what did I just write?!!' yes I just did that. Please explain to me in the comments what I just did because im not sure what I wrote and I didn't plan for this to happen in the story hahaha xD also please leave a vote and hug me and tell me 'its okay your next story will be better just please let MiA love Koichi for heavens sake'

And follow me if you love me - please? I love you.